Members Say Hello Here!

JJTO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911S Cab; '97 NSX; BMW X5, Suburban
Country flag
Hello from Texas!!!

Been reading the forums for a while.....4S order placed in May with expected deliver end of August or early September.

Great info and advice on this forum!!!

Mark
Sponsored

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Hi all, prospective UK owner here...well sort of......the Taycan has just come onto the company car list and has caught my interest. Currently opt out of the CC scheme taking the cash alternative to fund a c63 merc. Government benefit in kind incentives have made the Taycan look a very attractive company car ! current c63
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! A5-FBFABB-FA18-4-CDC-B235-20442-A06-D486

Will miss the noise if I do go for it!

Apologies in advance for the ensuing questions!

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hi all, prospective UK owner here...well sort of......the Taycan has just come onto the company car list and has caught my interest. Currently opt out of the CC scheme taking the cash alternative to fund a c63 merc. Government benefit in kind incentives have made the Taycan look a very attractive company car ! current c63
A5-FBFABB-FA18-4-CDC-B235-20442-A06-D486.jpg

Will miss the noise if I do go for it!

Apologies in advance for the ensuing questions!
The noise is all you'll miss but not for very long. I came out of C63 Cabriolet for a Taycan Turbo last month and, to my surprise, haven't thought about the AMG at all! I loved my C63 but there is simply no comparison to how much fun and enjoyment the Taycan brings. So just go for it. You will have no regrets.

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
The noise is all you'll miss but not for very long. I came out of C63 Cabriolet for a Taycan Turbo last month and, to my surprise, haven't thought about the AMG at all! I loved my C63 but there is simply no comparison to how much fun and enjoyment the Taycan brings. So just go for it. You will have no regrets.
This is good to know. I’m fairly aurally stimulated so have always been put off the silence electric cars are renowned for. Do you have the sport sound option? I’m thinking I need to!?

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
This is good to know. I’m fairly aurally stimulated so have always been put off the silence electric cars are renowned for. Have you gone for the sport sound option? I’m thinking I need to!
Yes, I have the sport sound option and absolutely love it. It's not the AMG crackles or growl, but it makes you feel like you are flying a spaceship. I am definitely a big fan of the sport sound option.

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Yes, I have the sport sound option and absolutely love it. It's not the AMG crackles or growl, but it makes you feel like you are flying a spaceship. I am definitely a big fan of the sport sound option.
Top man. Your input has moved me a step closer to ordering. Unfortunately won’t be a turbo, just a 4s but hopefully with a few select options will still look good.

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
New to the forums and its been very helpful - thanks to everyone for the guidance. Ordered 4S, Black with 21" wheels. UK so will keep people updated on delivery - getting mine end Aug / early September (fingers crossed!).

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
New to the forums and its been very helpful - thanks to everyone for the guidance. Ordered 4S, Black with 21" wheels. UK so will keep people updated on delivery - getting mine end Aug / early September (fingers crossed!).
21s blades or mission? take it you haven’t just ordered to be getting aug/sept delivery? Any other exciting options? I’m spending far too much time looking at oprions!

Last edited:

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
21s blades or mission? take it you haven’t just ordered to be getting aug/sept delivery? Any other exciting options? I’m spending far too much time looking at oprions!
sorry for late response. 21" mission. the order was placed in Feb by our leasing company (company car) and they let us have the slot. It gets locked on Monday so need to decide ASAP

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.porschechester.co.uk
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Hello everyone!

My name is Rob and I'm a Porsche Pro from Porsche Centre Chester (UK),

I have been with the brand for over a year now but been in the motor industry since I was 18.

You may recognize me from producing the Mobile Charger Connect video, yes I'm that guy :D

I'll try and help if i can with any queries that you may have reference the Taycan and upcoming models but you may be surprised the first time we see a car is normally from the spy shots such as the Taycan ST.....

If you have any questions drop me a message.

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
Hello everyone!

My name is Rob and I'm a Porsche Pro from Porsche Centre Chester (UK),

I have been with the brand for over a year now but been in the motor industry since I was 18.

You may recognize me from producing the Mobile Charger Connect video, yes I'm that guy :D

I'll try and help if i can with any queries that you may have reference the Taycan and upcoming models but you may be surprised the first time we see a car is normally from the spy shots such as the Taycan ST.....

If you have any questions drop me a message.

I’ve got questions!! Where’s my car?? Where’s my finance quotes??

You have set yourself up here!
Sponsored