Members Say Hello Here!

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Hi. Been a gearhead my whole life. 60’s Roadster,Pontiac Firebird, lots of BMWs; 2002tii, 327 Hardy & Beck, etc. Picked up my 4S last week and despite anticipated tech bumps, it’s the best car I’ve ever driven.

BDEB5B20-B9C7-40F7-A703-CFC09CA53E98.jpeg
Why, if I may ask? Instant torque due to e-motor, or other things?

vsukhotin

First Name
Vasily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Hello everyone!

I have just got my new Taycan Turbo S a bit over 2 weeks ago, and it is my first EV.

I am really excited, but at the same time a tad anxious on operating it in the EU from the charging perspective, so I will be bothering you all for advice! Many thanks in advance!

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello everyone!

I have just got my new Taycan Turbo S a bit over 2 weeks ago, and it is my first EV.

I am really excited, but at the same time a tad anxious on operating it in the EU from the charging perspective, so I will be bothering you all for advice! Many thanks in advance!
Congrats!!

Number one advice to charging.. have patience. Don't expect quick stops at chargers, always plan on 30 minutes to an hour. Bring a book or plan a stop where you can go get lunch or do some shopping after getting it started. The car -will- charge, you'll just have a much better experience if you plan on it taking longer than advertised.

vsukhotin

First Name
Vasily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Congrats!!

Number one advice to charging.. have patience. Don't expect quick stops at chargers, always plan on 30 minutes to an hour. Bring a book or plan a stop where you can go get lunch or do some shopping after getting it started. The car -will- charge, you'll just have a much better experience if you plan on it taking longer than advertised.
Great advice! Thank you! I will be planning my expectations accordingly!

Sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Country flag
Hi - been stalking the forum for the past couple of weeks whilst flirting with the idea of a Taycan :)

I test drove a spec'd-up 4S this week and was absolutely sold on the car (less for the post-lockdown COVID dealership experience!)... and several specs later i've now got a deposit down on a Turbo S with build date hopefully end of Oct!

Can't wait - and thanks to everyone for the advise i've already read and followed on here.

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Hi - been stalking the forum for the past couple of weeks whilst flirting with the idea of a Taycan :)

I test drove a spec'd-up 4S this week and was absolutely sold on the car (less for the post-lockdown COVID dealership experience!)... and several specs later i've now got a deposit down on a Turbo S with build date hopefully end of Oct!

Can't wait - and thanks to everyone for the advise i've already read and followed on here.
Nice one Sonic, your going to love the car.

miglio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s - Cayenne Coupe Hybrid - Carrera S 992
Country flag
Hello from Italy
in these days I have ordered my new Taycan 4s

now I have a 992 Carrera S and a Cayenne Coupe Hybrid

here my Configuration

PLGSRLE2

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 67CB97FF-25C2-468B-98DA-13A25AF23C5F

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! A966E1CA-9403-4300-8328-E3B9B17FE204

kingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera E-Hybrid, Taycan Turbo (ordered)
Country flag
Learnt quite a lot already from the forum so thought I would sign up and say Hi!

In the process of building a 4S. This is a lot harder than I thought and without the information available here I am sure I would have made some bad decisions.

Thank you.

simonroyjones

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Tesla P 100D
Country flag
Finally got it.

UK Turbo S.

Previously had a Tesla P100d.

This feels completely different.

Had some initial problems with the dealers lack of knowledge (e.g supplied with the wrong charging cable and I have to wait 5 days for the correct one) and Porsche's servers being down but all working now.

Drives beautifully, great fun.

Also CarPlay works seamlessly (if you like that) and you still have all the options on the dash and the lower (aircon) control panel.
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! IMG_0596

Jason0055

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi s3 Range Rover sport Porsche Taycan.
Country flag
Hey guys just placed an order for a 4s performance. First ever Porsche can’t wait.

Jason0055

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi s3 Range Rover sport Porsche Taycan.
Country flag
Your going to love it! Great car, probably the best car I’ve driven.
When I test drove it, The smile on my face. Also the first EV experience I have had so combine first time driving a Porsche and EV loved it.
Sponsored