bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
New to the forum. Been viewing it a lot & helped me through the wait for my order. Collected mine end of August, Gentian Blue 4S. Decided to go electric for my new company car, the tax incentives are really the reason why, I wouldn’t have considered this car within my reach otherwise.

Ashamed to say I don’t have any decent photos of it yet but will do in due course.

New to Porsche, owned VWs all my life so far and have a couple of older ones which I enjoy working on & keeping looking and driving nice.

Love the car, love driving it and so glad I took the plunge.
Hi @RG2020, similar story to me, see you have a Corrado and presumably MK3 golf. I still have a mk2 16v that only comes out in the nicer weather these days. It’s going to be a shock moving between the Taycan and the Golf!
Sponsored

RG2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Golf R Estate, Golf VR6, Corrado VR6
Country flag
Hi @RG2020, similar story to me, see you have a Corrado and presumably MK3 golf. I still have a mk2 16v that only comes out in the nicer weather these days. It’s going to be a shock moving between the Taycan and the Golf!
@bootsie I love the mk2 Golf, my favourite version and such good fun in the 16v. I know I'll have space for one some day.

Yes my Golf is a mk3, I keep the Corrado more or less standard but I've done some work to the mk3 to help make the car feel a bit less lardy. Great fun to drive even compared to the Taycan and the mk7, I like to drive something more basic sometimes.

The Taycan is ever so slightly more responsive so I find myself leaning forward unnecessarily when pulling away in the other cars!

B888B

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Turbo
Country flag
Hello Everyone. I'm Al , Just put a deposit on an ICE-Grey with Red Interior Taycan Turbo in UAE. Was promised January built & March Delivery. I had to give up stitching package in contrasting colors to avoid being moved to February Build as advised by the manufacturer.

Tazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Turbo GT, Aventador SVJ, 812 Superfast
Country flag
So, picked her up yesterday and has defo lived up to my expectations thus far. I originally would have preferred crayon but love the murdered out black now I've spent some time with her ?
20201121_154440.jpg
20201121_125701.jpg
The black plate looks insane. I wish we were allowed to just run it all the time.

AlexPx

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi I‘m Alex from Germany. Just got my 4s in mamba green. Great car. My first Porsche so I‘m still getting used to everything. Before this one I drove Mercedes for 20 years. Hope to get some info here as e.g. my rdk sensors are still not working since changing to winter tires.

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
So, picked her up yesterday and has defo lived up to my expectations thus far. I originally would have preferred crayon but love the murdered out black now I've spent some time with her ?
20201121_154440.jpg
20201121_125701.jpg
Looks amazing. Is that it parked in your garage? Walls and floor look very smooth! Not so keen on the black front plate myself. Reminds me on my first beetle ( maybe it’s distant cousin!)

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
No lag is funny also

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
Hello. I‘m Philip from Norfolk in the UK. I picked up a 4S with the performance battery about a month ago. I traded in my 911 Targa 4 GTS intending the Taycan to be a stop gap pending delivery of a 992 Turbo next Spring.

I have been astounded at how good the Taycan is. I did a back to back drive this morning between my 4S and a 992 Turbo S, and have decided to change my 992 order to a Taycan Turbo. I seem to have spent the rest of today on the configurator.

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! E9FBCC66-6D2B-4098-89AA-581791DDDDA8

mokre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
Hey folks, I wanted to drop a line and say "hi" to everyone here, and thank you all for the great information and discussions on this forum. I picked up a 2020 Volcano Grey 4s last week and have been really happy with it so far.

It's been a fun week of discovery as I learn my way around the car, and hopefully when this year's craziness drops off we can all meet up in person and ogle these beautiful machines!

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 1608776139480

Jwhmwh875

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carmine Red Taycan 4S & Macan S
Country flag
Hey folks, I wanted to drop a line and say "hi" to everyone here, and thank you all for the great information and discussions on this forum. I picked up a 2020 Volcano Grey 4s last week and have been really happy with it so far.

It's been a fun week of discovery as I learn my way around the car, and hopefully when this year's craziness drops off we can all meet up in person and ogle these beautiful machines!

1608776139480.png
You are going to love Volcano Grey. That was the color that I had on a Panamera.

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
That’s a great colour in sunny SoCal. Can look a bit “meh” here in the UK with no sun and a covering of muddy salty road grime, but looks fantastic there, especially with those colour wheels. Congrats!

schwar

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
Hey all, I'm Josh from Norfolk in the UK (hey @Norfolkporsche, where are you? I'm in Norwich). I ordered a Carrara White with Black/Bordeaux Red (and FAR too many options ?) Taycan Turbo from Porsche Colchester a couple of weeks ago. January build for delivery before the end of March (hopefully).

There is a lovely Gentian Blue Turbo S with matching wheels driving around here which was the first one I saw in the metal - even more stunning than the photos!

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
Hi Josh - a Taycan neighbour in Norfolk!

I'm up on the coast near Cromer, so not far from you. I like the sound of your Turbo order - what's your spec?

I'm in the final stages of speccing my own Turbo and plan on ordering it from the new Norwich OPC as soon as it opens in January.

We'll have to meet up when our cars have arrived and Covid alllows.

schwar

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
That would be great! My partner and I love visiting that neck of the woods, I'm actually from Fakenham, so I have a lot of fond childhood memories in Cromer. Hoping to get married at Holkham next August, if COVID permits it.

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! outside

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! inside

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! spec

http://www.porsche-code.com/PM7FA7C4

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
Great spec. Should be a stunning car. Perfect wedding car too - would look great in front of Holkham Hall. Let’s hope life is more normal by next summer.
Sponsored