I called them. They need haranguingken , nice to have you .
imhere in sv as well. my story ios prety much the same as yours.
exceptv i put a deposit(s) down year or so ago. never have been contacted by the dealer(s) after i made deposits.
Ive been sent a few diffrent envelopes and book from corporate but nothing from dealers.
if they contact me and tell me they have one ,ill hit you up so we can go down together.
I am in a similar position as yourself, same deposit down. I also am pleased with the looks and most specs of the final production model BUT my concern is the smaller range than promised (500k/300 miles vs 240 miles now advertised) as well as the price which was originally suggested. I am interested in getting all the bells & whistles and the Turbo S trim level which prices out with options for me at $204k plus tax and license. Previously I was under the impression it would be about $150 + options + tax license. The base price of the Turbo is $150k and the Turbo S is $185k.Have had a $5000 deposit at local dealer for about a year. Mixed feelings after the reveal. Like the looks and performance specs. Very disappointed at the lack of option to select full regen on accelerator liftoff for one-pedal driving. I understand the desire to maintain current driving dynamics for track, however since my car will never see a track, I prefer the precision and quick response provided by one-pedal driving. Of the EV owned, the Chevy Bolt has the best implementation of that feature, even though it's annoying that it has to be selected on every startup. Would have overlooked the high starting prices if the one-pedal option were available, but for now will cancel reservation until base model become available.
OK, I am envious that you about the special tickets, you must be a VIP at least with your local dealer. Please report back your impressions, it is refreshing to get opinions of those w/o any spin. So often even reviewing “third” party magazines (press) have a vested interest and are not reliable sources of information.I really like the car, it looks absolutely stunning & has strong specs. Still on the fence though, as much as I like it I'm not sure if the value for money is quite there. I'll likely wait for the 4S specs and decide then. If it has same or better range than the Turbo, and doesn't lose too much performance, I'll probably buy that.
This week I'm going to see the car in Frankfurt, even got a special hospitality ticket from the local Porsche dealer (not sure what it means but it's an upgrade over the regular ticket). Meanwhile I'm waiting for drive reviews from the press which should be out fairly soon.
Not pulling the trigger yet but my finger is very much on the trigger. Will wait for some more info to make a more informed decision.
If you don't mind saying what was the final price with all the options in euros (exchange $.9028 to 1 euro? I priced out a Taycan Turbo at $180k+ and a Turbo S at $202k+ with similar the options I currently have on my Panamera Turbo S. Quite a bit higher than I had expected. That’s the same range a a Panamera Turbo or a Turbo S which has a whole lot more range/use flexibility, abet not the “cool factor” of the Tycan.Hello, I’m writing from Spain. I ordered a Taycan Turbo
Final price 195k euros, full loaded of extras. Next tusday, 17 th I will be at the Frankurt motor showIf you don't mind saying what was the final price with all the options in euros (exchange $.9028 to 1 euro? I priced out a Taycan Turbo at $180k+ and a Turbo S at $202k+ with similar the options I currently have on my Panamera Turbo S. Quite a bit higher than I had expected. That’s the same range a a Panamera Turbo or a Turbo S which has a whole lot more range/use flexibility, abet not the “cool factor” of the Tycan.