Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Hi! Just joined few days back. Currently have a 911 4S, 2018 plate that I’ve sold to the dealer here in the UK. Think they will pick it up in a few days time. I’ve speced out a Taycan 4S, waiting on the dealer to accept my deposit and confirm a build date. Existing times, been following Tesla and nearly bought one about 2 years ago but decided to wait it out for the Taycan. Dead excited!!

Woodie4s

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S bmw i3
Country flag
Hi,
Just placed a deposit for a 4s in the UK, planned March/April build.

not my first EV (i3 owner at present ) or first Porsche ( a few 911, current 996 C4S), but obviously first EV Porsche, and first Porsche bought new.

Looking forward to the buying and owning experience

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Hi,
Just placed a deposit for a 4s in the UK, planned March/April build.

not my first EV (i3 owner at present ) or first Porsche ( a few 911, current 996 C4S), but obviously first EV Porsche, and first Porsche bought new.

Looking forward to the buying and owning experience
Nice one, what spec you going for? Think the Taycan will be far far superior than the i3! 2020 is going to be an exciting year for EV’s!

Mission4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi,

just joined last weekend this forum - as you can imagine with my user name I go for a Taycan 4S in as much Mission e style as possible:
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL7IGQX0

I found a lot of helpful information here in this forum about the Taycan - thanks for setting everything up and all your fruitful discussions!

Last edited:

Singularity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 2020 Taycan 4S, MY 2022 Audi Q7 60 TFSIe
Country flag
Hello guys! I've been active at the forum for a while but haven't posted here yet. I'm a Finnish entrepreneur & investor in my middle thirties and, believe it or not, drove my driver's license at age 30. I used to live in downtown Helsinki where the public transport is superb, didn't need a car.

Since then I've moved elsewhere and have a family. I've driven a lot in the last few years and become a bit of a car enthusiast.

My current main car is an Audi A7 and it is by far the fanciest car I've owned so far. The other cars are basic, to say the least.

I've been interested in the Taycan ever since the mission E concept was launched and I put a reservation in for the Taycan as soon as it was possible. Due to the budget I set for this I went for the 4S with the large battery and ordered it a few months ago.

Delivery is currently set for February and I can't wait. Getting more excited every day.

MetallicBlue

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audii Q7
Country flag
I just joined this forum after getting a call from my local Texas dealer. After being on their waiting list for almost a year, the call came but not as I expected it. Apparently they got 2 4S build slots and were going down their list quickly. The first 2 deposits would get the cars. Needless to say I jumped on that and placed my deposit that same day. I wish I had found this forum before that. Fortunately it’s a March 6th build and I’ve been able to refine it.

The most fun car I’ve ever had was my 2003 Boxster S in triple black with a manual. After 10 great years with it I had to go practical. This Taycan will be my first new Porsche and only my 2nd ever Porsche, I’m looking forward to delivery late May.

Fingers crossed for an on time build!

Mike

MetallicBlue

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audii Q7
Country flag
Hello from Fort Worth, TX, everyone. We have our 4S arriving June/July (latest they say) and currently have the 718 Boxster and Macan GTS. Looking forward to participating and posting here on the Taycan Forum.
I’m glad we have another TX Taycan. I test drove the Taycan Turbo that my local San Antonio dealer just got in on Friday. It was a great ride, just pushed us back into our seat. It was also a good way to check out the different options. My option list locks next weekend and this drive helped me finalize them. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

K2Kraze

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S; Macan GTS; 718 Boxster
Country flag
I’m glad we have another TX Taycan. I test drove the Taycan Turbo that my local San Antonio dealer just got in on Friday. It was a great ride, just pushed us back into our seat. It was also a good way to check out the different options. My option list lock next weekend and this drive he led me finalize them. Welcome to the forum.
thanks for the welcome, MetallicBlue!

A spirited Hill Country drive sounds like a great way to test and experience the charging network - using that copilot / passenger screen should prove even more fun. Thrill a mile in these machines

~ K.

EldinSC

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Hi All, Erik here from the Netherlands. Just to say I ordered my 4S for delivery in late March / perhaps early April. Volcano Grey. I have a bit of Porsche experience with most recent a 997 4S and a 964 Targa in the garage. Hope the car will be fun. Good forum and thanks for all helpful contributions.

Jwhmwh875

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carmine Red Taycan 4S & Macan S
Country flag
Hi All, Erik here from the Netherlands. Just to say I ordered my 4S for delivery in late March / perhaps early April. Volcano Grey. I have a bit of Porsche experience with most recent a 997 4S and a 964 Targa in the garage. Hope the car will be fun. Good forum and thanks for all helpful contributions.
You will love Volcano Grey. That's the color of my Panamera.