2017 911 GTS
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS
Country flag
Mike here. Been following the site for a few weeks now and will place a deposit as soon as the production model is revealed (or leaked heh). Although I hear first model year run is already sold out?!

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Hey guys, Lou here.

Coming from a Macan GTS daily who's lease should be up somewhere around release of the Taycan. Put my deposit down last week!

DallasCajun

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 BMW 540i, 2018 Infiniti Q60S
Country flag
Just placed a deposit on a Taycan through Park Place in Dallas. Have owned several Porsches, but it's been a while. While I'm itching for the new 992, not sure it works with the family for the next few years. For some reason the Taycan continues to catch my attention, and hoping it's not as large as the Panamera.

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Hi there just stumbled upon these forums.... good idea! I'm sure the place will be teaming with activity as we get closer to launch. I had a 1984 Carrera, in 1984 that I kept till 1999. Since then no Porsches but lots of other sports cars until I tried the original Tesla Roadster and was hooked on the idea of electric cars. Very happy that Porsche is the first legacy manufacturer to challenge with a sports car!

Erik Niehof

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Cayenne S E-Hybrid
Country flag
Hi there, just signed up on this forum. I'm actually on the other side of the sales desk :). I have been selling Porsches for over 18 years here at Porsche of The Main Line in the Philadelphia area. Very excited about the Taycan and have taken lots of deposits from my enthusiastic clients. I like to share articles with my clients so this is another great source of info for me, since Porsche is still a little secretive. Once we get more info directly from Porsche, I will certainly share. Can't wait to go on product training sometime in 2019. I will certainly share lots of pictures of these events. Always open to answering questions via the forum or via email: [email protected]

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dwraysgarage.com
Vehicles
Porsche Boxster Spyder (987.2), BMW i3 (REx), Tesla Model X
Country flag
Hello here!

Just laid down deposit today rather spontaneously. Now I must do the research and I stumbled upon this forum which seems like a good spot to stay close to movement.

I am now slightly nervous, as are others here, about the size of this beast! Seems redundant to have the large sedan and hatch/crossover so maybe there's hope?!

Only time will tell.

PAG_J1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No information
Country flag
Hey together,

I just came across this forum and just had to registrate here as I‘m a big E-Mobility and Porsche fan.
I‘m currently working on a project for the Taycan in Stuttgart (Germany) so this topic is my daily work:D
I can‘t leak sensitive informations for you guys but maybe give you here and there some hints or insights.
Otherwise im excited to hear about your opinions!
Best Regards

(By the way the ‚J1‘ in my name is the internal product name of the Taycan at the Porsche AG)

msr

First Name
ssss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s
Country flag
just put my deposit in Cincinnati today. excited!

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dwraysgarage.com
Vehicles
Porsche Boxster Spyder (987.2), BMW i3 (REx), Tesla Model X
Country flag
Welcome code name J1 - excited to have you in the group. My intent is to document the run up to the Taycan release and early reviews on my YT channel.

The prospect of those 'hints' is quite exciting!

I'm sure this forum will swell nicely as more information hits the streets.

Be well

Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera Hybrid 2018
Country flag
I’ve gotten on the list in Beverly Hills Porsche.

I’m currently driving a 2018 Hybrid Panamera. But I can’t wait to swap it for the Taycan.

My wife is driving a i3, so we are already working out The Who gets to charge their car first ( she always wins)

GoDucksYellO

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, Silverado 2500HD
Country flag
Put Iin my deposit at Porsche Beaverton in November 2018. I’m looking forward to doing European Delivery. Hopefully in Summer of 2021.