Satin_Volcano

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s, 2016 Gt3RS
Country flag
SO I have had my Taycan for almost a week not..have a few questions, hopefully you can help me answer

1. -Every time i get in the car the heated seat and steering wheel want to come on. I have gone in my app and set the automatic cooling/heating and clicked seats off and it still seems to come on.

2.- My 3d cameras seem to be non existent. I asked the dealer and they say all 21's in Canada no longer come with that option. Only back up/front facing and rim views

Cars been amazing other then those to Quirks
Sponsored

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
SO I have had my Taycan for almost a week not..have a few questions, hopefully you can help me answer

1. -Every time i get in the car the heated seat and steering wheel want to come on. I have gone in my app and set the automatic cooling/heating and clicked seats off and it still seems to come on.

2.- My 3d cameras seem to be non existent. I asked the dealer and they say all 21's in Canada no longer come with that option. Only back up/front facing and rim views

1). the first one, you should turn it off in the profile and on the PCM as mine would cool or heat the seats for 5 minutes every time you opened the door (unlocked it).
2). There still is a 3D view, you just have to slide your finger on the lower screen to highlight the camera yellow and then click the lower screen and the 3D will pop up. There is a forum thread on this subject.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

Disable preheat on unlocking doors (PCM Vehicle setting).

You ordered 360 Surround / Panoramic and not 3D (check the configurator for details).

Both of these items are well documented in this forum ad nausea.

Enjoy!

OP
OP
Satin_Volcano

Satin_Volcano

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s, 2016 Gt3RS
Country flag