New PCNA message for US cars "production completed"

CarbonTax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Went to check the latest on my RWD Taycan which completed production June 21.

The old Ukraine parts disruption pop-up has been replaced with:

Dear customer,

PCNA is aware of new delays in shipping completed vehicles currently awaiting loading in Port of Emden. The delays are due to shipping vessel availability disruptions and labor shortages at the Port of Emden that are largely outside of Porsche’s control. This is a very dynamic situation, and PCNA is working diligently with the VW Group to help minimize car shipment delays.

Anybody else in the same boat? :facepalm:
Not sure if this acknowledgment makes my forecast end August dealer delivery any more or less probable.
Sponsored

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Yes. I just saw this a few mins ago. It’s a new message for me too.

most_vexing_parse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-tron, Porsche Taycan GTS, Macan Turbo (order)
Country flag

Dear customer,

PCNA is aware of new delays in shipping completed vehicles currently awaiting loading in Port of Emden. The delays are due to shipping vessel availability disruptions and labor shortages at the Port of Emden that are largely outside of Porsche’s control. This is a very dynamic situation, and PCNA is working diligently with the VW Group to help minimize car shipment delays.

Not sure if this acknowledgment makes my forecast end August dealer delivery any more or less probable.
I am seeing the same. I started a thread in the delivery category with my info.

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
curious, when was your orig. ship date? RWD?
I see the same thing. Car finished production June 25 and was in Emden June 27. It was supposed to ship out July 5th. It's been there since. Two boats have come and gone since.

My delivery date moved out a little over a month to mid August, but now I'm not optimistic they'll have the shipping straightened out and expect to get the car end of September instead of mid August.

notsofast

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, 2005 Cayenne Turbo, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
FWIW labor shortages due to COVID are a real problem all over Germany.

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
My GTS completed its build on 06/24 and arrived Emden 06/27. The splash screen for My TYD also updated today to the same as CarbonTax's, but at the same time it's showing my car was loaded on the Siem Cicero 07/21. Not sure if this is reliable info though and I'll check with my SA tomorrow.

Kaytan

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Yes, same message in TYD for me. Production completed 7/9, arrived at Emden 7/23, and delivery ETA changed from late August to 9/16. :(

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
I think this message is for all US-bound cars regardless of status. Now my TYD is down as of this morning.

amyceo

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan S & Taycan S
Country flag

Dear customer,

Yes, me too. I really have shitty luck! My car was ordered so long ago I can't remember when but it finally got on the boat and yes my car was on the boat that went on fire. Then we really ordered and waited and unfortunately the situation with Ukraine happened, more delays. Now it looks like my car finally will arrive end of August, but yes more delays labor shortages. And now I'm sitting with my Macan which needs tire rotation probably pretty close to new brakes and definitely a full maintenance. If I knew when my car was coming in 100% I would wait on all these things or bite the bullet and take care of them. Pretty shitty situation
Sponsored