New Porsche Taycan Jack Pads Available

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
I got a pair too. I don't think they are a good fit. Gotta be a better option out there.
I ordered a pair, and was actually going to get a second pair for situations where the car might go up on a four-point lift. However I haven’t used mine yet.

In what way do they not fit well? The length/width/depth of the rectangular portion?

Techwizard100

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I ordered a pair, and was actually going to get a second pair for situations where the car might go up on a four-point lift. However I haven’t used mine yet.

In what way do they not fit well? The length/width/depth of the rectangular portion?
Strange thing, the ones that arrived were flat pucs. Perhaps something was off in the order process.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag

I have a set of 4 and test fitted - they fit perfectly - arguably they might be a bit tighter i.e. ca 1/4" of play, but the rectangle has solid contact within the car's jack pad and should work fine..

I have not lifted the car with these so in respect deformation or wear I have no experience as yet.

Perhaps the comment "I don't think they are a good fit" doesn't quite translate to actually test fitting them?

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
Strange thing, the ones that arrived were flat pucs. Perhaps something was off in the order process.
I dug mine out and tried them for fit. I think they are well made and sized correctly. On mine, the rectangular portion fits the shallow cavity of the jack plate, and the outer edges of the disc rest nicely on the border of the housing. They are snug, but not tight - i.e. will not get stuck when you lower the jack.

Sounds like they sent you the wrong thing.

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
I dug mine out and tried them for fit. I think they are well made and sized correctly. On mine, the rectangular portion fits the shallow cavity of the jack plate, and the outer edges of the disc rest nicely on the border of the housing. They are snug, but not tight - i.e. will not get stuck when you lower the jack.

Some photos attached. Consistent with those in the first post and on the product detail page.
Porsche Taycan New Porsche Taycan Jack Pads Available 1
Porsche Taycan New Porsche Taycan Jack Pads Available 2
Porsche Taycan New Porsche Taycan Jack Pads Available 3
Porsche Taycan New Porsche Taycan Jack Pads Available 4

notsofast

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, 2005 Cayenne Turbo, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag

Same here, I used mine multiple times already and am very happy with them.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
I got a pair too. I don't think they are a good fit. Gotta be a better option out there.
This is the response I got today from
Looks like I got the wrong supply. Odd.
I got this message from Creative Steel today -" Our jackpads will indeed fit your Tycan and were developed specifically for that vehicle. They do not fit into the round recessed portion but they do contact the rest of the plastic mount on the body."

On a separate note I got this message re using the RennStand - "Thank you for your interest in RennStand, and for reaching out to us about a pad for your Porsche Taycan. While we do not have one available just yet, we do have it in the pipeline for development in the near future."

slothinker

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 (now sold), Toyota MR2, BMW 328i (now sold)
Country flag
fwiiw I had our high-quality tire store swap out my set of wheels. Stood and watched them jack up the car and do the necessary work. As far as I could tell it went quickly and perfectly using their standard equipment and procedures.

OP
OP

Vercingetorix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Remember these were also designed to work with the later Panameras and as such are a little loose in the Taycan, but also won’t get stuck. I am glad to see they are selling well.
Sponsored