new shoes vossen 22in s17-04 No Cete Lowering Module needed

Pivotaltrader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 TTS 18 hd denali 23 bentley gt speed
Country flag
I have owned this car for 1 yr since May 1st. I purchased this rim/tire setup in the end of January this year. I received them May 2nd. Long wait for quality rims. But i have to say they are amazing and the ride is still fantastic. Here are some attached pics i will share with you and these are not professional. I am gonna try to get that done at a later date. These are matte black color on michelin pilot sport 4s tires. The other key takeaway is i did not need to use the Cete lowering control device. These are custom and fit perfect to the taycan. So i am gonna attach some pics. I have tinted the windows 50% on windshield, 40% front windows, 20% rear windows. If you have any questions ill do my best to answer them. It looks way better in person. The pics dont really do it justice. But if you go vossen you dont need to use a cete or lowering shackles. I think it looks fine utilizing the stock setup. But let the pics tell you if the wheel gap is acceptable. 3rd pick down is parked in low setting, 4th is low setting too, 5th is normal setting.

Porsche Taycan new shoes vossen 22in s17-04 No Cete Lowering Module needed color matched center caps
Porsche Taycan new shoes vossen 22in s17-04 No Cete Lowering Module needed offset side shot
Porsche Taycan new shoes vossen 22in s17-04 No Cete Lowering Module needed parked low setting
Porsche Taycan new shoes vossen 22in s17-04 No Cete Lowering Module needed taycan low settin
Porsche Taycan new shoes vossen 22in s17-04 No Cete Lowering Module needed taycan normal height

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pivotaltrader

Pivotaltrader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Tnx!
On 9.5&11.5” wheels?
i ordered the rims from Vossen, they custom build them for the car, i have no clue as to the exact size, but if you go with them, they have all the specs for the taycan

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Looks great! :fist bump: Another smart owner ordered painted mirrors - cheers.

OP
OP
Pivotaltrader

Pivotaltrader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks great! :fist bump: Another smart owner ordered painted mirrors - cheers.
it honestly should come standard for the prices we pay, i could not believe i had to option that.
Sponsored