kreshi

First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I think someone from Ontario mentioned that he/she has their Taycan at the shop right now having the upgrade done. It seems that official widespread emails/letters to owners will be going around by end of march.

mw3033

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Boxster (98)
Country flag
I picked up my car yesterday. Process took a little longer than expected (half a day longer) overall very smooth. Wireless Carplay is the best feature addition so far.

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I picked up my car yesterday. Process took a little longer than expected (half a day longer) overall very smooth. Wireless Carplay is the best feature addition so far.
Does your Porsche Connect app now allow you to lock/unlock the car like the MY21 do?

mw3033

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Boxster (98)
Country flag
Does your Porsche Connect app now allow you to lock/unlock the car like the MY21 do?
No, I am not able to remote lock / unlock with the app.

In addition to smartlift/ wireless CarPlay the PCM appears to be faster and there are minor enhancements such as Ambient lighting changing to the music and stopping the clock function for sport chrono.

WalterG

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
No, I am not able to remote lock / unlock with the app.

In addition to smartlift/ wireless CarPlay the PCM appears to be faster and there are minor enhancements such as Ambient lighting changing to the music and stopping the clock function for sport chrono.
Awesome - thanks for sharing.

Mine went in today for the update. Looking forward to the improvements.

I spoke with Porsche NA last week and the agent said there is a Connect app update scheduled "soon" (whatever that means). Maybe that will add the lock/unlock functionality.

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
I'm booked for April 20th for 2 full days at PC Langley. ?
I'm booked for the beginning of May. Apparently they're only doing 2 Taycan software upgrades a week in Langley. Let us know how it goes. I'm fully confident in Brian and his team.

Quite a few white Taycans in South Surrey/Langley these days. Give me a wave if you see me in my Carmine Red with Mission E wheels!

OP
OP
NormF

NormF

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, 911 Targa 4S, MachE
Country flag
My car went in on Thursday and needed to stay the weekend. We shall see if I get it back on Monday.
I hope they finish yours on Monday because they are supposed to start mine on Tuesday!