New sunshine control panoramic roof option. Is it GTS specific?

jboggs

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
amg, 911
Country flag
In process of configuring my order and wonder if any one has heard info on whether this new GTS option for sunshine control panaramic roof is coming to other Taycan models or is it gts specific?

I Had this on a old s class and it is such a good feature for glare. But the GTS is too slow for me and I want a turbo model.
Sponsored

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
In process of configuring my order and wonder if any one has heard info on whether this new GTS option for sunshine control panaramic roof is coming to other Taycan models or is it gts specific?

I Had this on a old s class and it is such a good feature for glare. But the GTS is too slow for me and I want a turbo model.

Kyle from Out of Spec knows his stuff and says here from LA Auto Show (see around the 9 minute mark) that it is coming to the whole lineup. It will debut first on the GTS Sport Turismo but is coming to the other trims “very soon”. I suspect middle of next year.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

As per the Taycan GTS microsite it is coming to all models from 01/22 and available on GTS from 03/22. No mention of pricing however (expect a premium) as the configurator still lists the standard pano roof.

Porsche Taycan New sunshine control panoramic roof option. Is it GTS specific? 1637829264273

OP
OP

jboggs

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
amg, 911
Country flag
As per the Taycan GTS microsite it is coming to all models from 01/22 and available on GTS from 03/22. No mention of pricing however (expect a premium) as the configurator still lists the standard pano roof.

1637829264273.png
thank you. You have made my day :)