DGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Rubystar, Fiat 500e La Prima Cabriolet
Country flag
Well don't let them fool you it's only a 30 minute job to remove the Rear Spoiler.
WAY HARDER than that and very Scary.
I took mine off to, too light up the white letters.
I quickly retracted my thought and ended up doing the LED'S like this.
Not what I wanted but that middle brake bar is full of wires and can't do what I originally wanted to do.
This was the next best thing I could do.
There is a cigarette lighter right on the inside of the trunk and thats where I pulled power for the LED'S.
Good Luck
David

20221017_180232.jpg

20221017_183333.jpg
sorry is that a snowboard attached to the rear spoiler?

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
It’s an acquired taste…
Different people like different styles and value different options. Some people buy a car to drive, others as a status symbol, others as something to obsess over, and yet others for even different reasons. While some people will pay for a giant, exaggerated spoiler, others would pay to not have one. Some people pay for accented model designation, others chose to delete theirs including paying for Porsche crests on headrests to remove the model designation from there. Some people will pay for full car PPF, others don't care, but will spend more than that on stealth radar/laser countermeasures. Different people, different values, different priorities - that is what makes the world such an interesting place. :)

I personally fall in the minority, I buy my cars to enjoy driving them, as well as do some reverse engineering to learn about technology and possibly make minor improvements to the driving experience. I enjoy taking things apart and making them better, and I enjoy driving cars. Taycan just happens to fulfill both likes.

Last edited:

PCASSOO

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan
Country flag
It's a RGB Strip so you can make it any color you would like.​
Like I said originally I wanted to touch each letter from the back but that wouldn't work.​

PCASSOO

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan
Country flag
Yes it is. I like to personalize my vehicle's around my likes and wants.
I will never criticize anyone for doing things to there own cars. After all it's yours to do as you please. I personally don't understand how people don't make there own? But that's your decision to or not....
As far as the LED'S going to Blue, you can change them to any color you desire.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I will never criticize anyone for doing things to there own cars. After all it's yours to do as you please.
We need a little bit more of this attitude in the world. Cheers.