TaycanTony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
Hi all - Just wanted to thank you for all of the informative information found here! I just took delivery on a brand new Gentian Blue Taycan RWD about a week and a half ago, and I’m super happy with it so far! I didn’t spec it out-was happy with what my dealer could locate for me, and the whole process took a couple of weeks. It really is a pleasure to drive-just enough speed to make it exhilarating, and handles amazingly. It’s my daily driver, and I hope to get a good number of years of use.

Looking forward to sharing some great experiences with you all!

Porsche Taycan New to the forum - just took delivery! B78E53E2-8BD8-423A-9362-0AFD59207E1F
Sponsored

cfp

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo '22 (ordered),MB E350, Mini Cooper SE
Country flag
Congrats! Gentian Blue is an awesome color. If sun ever shines again in NYC area, it’ll really sparkle!

Silveral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Congrats Fellow New Yorker. We should work on a meet at some point. Enjoy it in good health!

Ice

First Name
Ice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi all - Just wanted to thank you for all of the informative information found here! I just took delivery on a brand new Gentian Blue Taycan RWD about a week and a half ago, and I’m super happy with it so far! I didn’t spec it out-was happy with what my dealer could locate for me, and the whole process took a couple of weeks. It really is a pleasure to drive-just enough speed to make it exhilarating, and handles amazingly. It’s my daily driver, and I hope to get a good number of years of use.

Looking forward to sharing some great experiences with you all!

B78E53E2-8BD8-423A-9362-0AFD59207E1F.jpeg
absolutely beautiful