TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Congratulations and welcome to the club. I really think the car will look much nicer with the front bumper lower trim and side skirts in Gentian Blue!

My car is going in this weekend to get this work done and I’ll post a new thread when it’s back so you can see the difference :)

Agree about the speed bumps. Impossible to use the lowered settings anywhere near them. Stick to normal mode for anywhere with bumps!

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
Awesome car - congratulations! You will love it

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
I really think the car will look much nicer with the front bumper lower trim and side skirts in Gentian Blue!

My car is going in this weekend to get this work done and I’ll post a new thread when it’s back so you can see the difference :)
I am really looking forward to seeing this! I agree that it seems like it would look better. I am quite perplexed that it isn't an option.

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
I am really looking forward to seeing this! I agree that it seems like it would look better. I am quite perplexed that it isn't an option.
Congratulations and welcome to the club. I really think the car will look much nicer with the front bumper lower trim and side skirts in Gentian Blue!

Still can’t make my mind up to go with gloss black on the trim or colour coded. Think it depends on the body colour.

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Still can’t make my mind up to go with gloss black on the trim or colour coded. Think it depends on the body colour.
Deffo body colour - will give the car a much better stance.
Sponsored