New Turbo and a couple of questions

baldybot1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo
Country flag
Hi

I collected my turbo today and I'm sorry if these have already been answered but I have a couple of queries I would appreciate if someone could help me with

My car is connected to porsche connect etc and all seems in order

1) When I get out the car and drive again the sports sound is switched off and i have to reselect again? It doesn't save the setting in normal driving mode?

2) Apple music doesn't seem to be working. I cannot search for music. It only lets me select music from my phone I've actually downloaded. I presumed it would work like spotify does in a tesla? The LTE is crossed out on the passenger screen but is ok on the main screen? I thought maybe the Sim isnt working? My account is linked.

Thanks in advance for any help
Sponsored

Singularity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 2020 Taycan 4S, MY 2022 Audi Q7 60 TFSIe
Country flag
Don't know about #2 but the answer to #1 is that yes, you have to enable sport sound every time if you want it on. In the normal/sport modes. In sport plus it defaults to "on". And it'll remember that stuff as long as the car is on. When it shuts down it goes back to the defaults.

OP
OP

baldybot1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo
Country flag
Don't know about #2 but the answer to #1 is that yes, you have to enable sport sound every time if you want it on. In the normal/sport modes. In sport plus it defaults to "on". And it'll remember that stuff as long as the car is on. When it shuts down it goes back to the defaults.
thanks, seems crazy to me but I appreciate the reply

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Hi

I collected my turbo today and I'm sorry if these have already been answered but I have a couple of queries I would appreciate if someone could help me with

My car is connected to porsche connect etc and all seems in order

1) When I get out the car and drive again the sports sound is switched off and i have to reselect again? It doesn't save the setting in normal driving mode?

2) Apple music doesn't seem to be working. I cannot search for music. It only lets me select music from my phone I've actually downloaded. I presumed it would work like spotify does in a tesla? The LTE is crossed out on the passenger screen but is ok on the main screen? I thought maybe the Sim isnt working? My account is linked.

Thanks in advance for any help
With sport sound, map it to the little diamond button on the steering wheel (above the re-gen button). You can then turn sound on easily and it’s next to auto re-gen. you can find how to map the button in the user manual. That’s how I have it.

OP
OP

baldybot1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo
Country flag
With sport sound, map it to the little diamond button on the steering wheel (above the re-gen button). You can then turn sound on easily and it’s next to auto re-gen. you can find how to map the button in the user manual. That’s how I have it.
That's a good idea, thanks
Sponsored