OP

Dimebag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Nice!

Yellow callipers just let’s everyone know you’ve spent a fortune on carbon ceramic brakes ;-)

Don’t you need to add a couple of cables - Public cable mode 3 (for untethered connections), 7.5m cable?

150kW 400V DC booster - Tesla Supercharger network is opening up to everyone and it is 120kW 400V so you could miss a trick here.
Ah ok, i'm UK based and a bit embarassed to say that I know practically nothing about the charging aspects of the car... figure i'll just pick it up as I go. I'll speak to my dealer though. I'm still unsure about the carbon fibre... not sure if it'll break it up a bit or distract from the lines of the car?? Difficult to find photos of black with carbon fibre trim online.
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Ah ok, i'm UK based and a bit embarassed to say that I know practically nothing about the charging aspects of the car... figure i'll just pick it up as I go. I'll speak to my dealer though. I'm still unsure about the carbon fibre... not sure if it'll break it up a bit or distract from the lines of the car?? Difficult to find photos of black with carbon fibre trim online.
No problem but please read the full thread here as I posted more detail earlier (page 1) re charging etc. Your dealer should have this down to a fine art by now but there are some obvious omissions which you'd have to remediate (at cost) post delivery if you aren't careful.

Carbon fibre - gives a premium look but not for everyone. Gloss black is a good substitute but people in the 2nd hand market might prefer to have the carbon given it is standard spec. The carbon is dark (dealer should have samples) in any case and I think will blend well with the car. The question then is do you add the carbon interior package to complement?

dflohr

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Boxster S (RIP)
Country flag
Made a few mods to my order based on advice from the dealer and the forum:

- Removed chrome window trim
- Removed model designation on doors
- Left the carbon fiber trim on the car (I'm still not sure about this but have been assured this is the best option!)
- Deep pile floor mats
- Privacy glass added

The dealer is really keen on yellow brake calipers but I prefer them in black... is this a mistake?
Good call on removing the chrome window trim and model designation on doors.

OP
OP

Dimebag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Good call on removing the chrome window trim and model designation on doors.
I think so… just felt it looked a bit tacky in the end.

No problem but please read the full thread here as I posted more detail earlier (page 1) re charging etc. Your dealer should have this down to a fine art by now but there are some obvious omissions which you'd have to remediate (at cost) post delivery if you aren't careful.

Carbon fibre - gives a premium look but not for everyone. Gloss black is a good substitute but people in the 2nd hand market might prefer to have the carbon given it is standard spec. The carbon is dark (dealer should have samples) in any case and I think will blend well with the car. The question then is do you add the carbon interior package to complement?
thanks Winge, I will go back and reread. I think I’m going to keep W carbon fibre trim externally and aluminium rhombus on the inside.
Sponsored