Arschlochspec

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Was also going to ask if your PMCC with cover had any overheating issues as other's in the TX/Florida appear to have encountered but it looks like you might have an air conditioned garage (unit above your PMCC in your pic) so ambient high temps perhaps never an issue for you?
a little high maintenance wife made me buy an a/c for her Range Rover. Lol. My office is in Stafford. I’ll have the car with me tomorrow
Sponsored

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
a little high maintenance wife made me buy an a/c for her Range Rover. Lol. My office is in Stafford. I’ll have the car with me tomorrow
I am recently early retired so very flexible re timing :) - if there is a preferred time for you tomorrow I can drop by - let me know what works. And again really appreciate you offering up your time,
Cheers, C.

Satin_Volcano

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s, 2016 Gt3RS
Country flag
Porsche claims they will void the battery warranty if the car is lowered, guess they are fearful it will bottom out over speed bumps and damage the battery?

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Porsche claims they will void the battery warranty if the car is lowered, guess they are fearful it will bottom out over speed bumps and damage the battery?
Although many dealers would have you think otherwise, simply having an aftermarket part or modifying your vehicle cannot void your warranty. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act states that a dealer must prove that aftermarket equipment caused the need for repairs before it can deny warranty coverage.

It is possible for a manufacturer or dealer to void a warranty or to deny warranty repairs. To do so, they must be able to demonstrate that improper repairs, improper maintenance or improper upgrades resulted in damage to the component that is subject to your warranty claim dispute.

Hopefully goes without saying but this is relevant to US owners.
Sponsored