lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Looks great. How much did you lower it? 15mm?

Also those wheel are pretty flush. The original offset is 60 and 66 for the 21 inches wheel.
What are yours?

Thank again for sharing

OP
OP
Arschlochspec

Arschlochspec

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Looks great. How much did you lower it? 15mm?

Also those wheel are pretty flush. The original offset is 60 and 66 for the 21 inches wheel.
What are yours?

Thank again for sharing
On lowest setting 27mm in the front, 19mm in the rear. I’m running custom offsets on 22” forgiatos. I truly don’t know the offset at this point since this is the second set from them. First set didn’t go so well. Lol ? they’ll tell you what the final offset ended up being if you call them.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Beautiful mods! OK, I have to ask...

How difficult is it to keep those wheel barrels clean??

OP
OP
Arschlochspec

Arschlochspec

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Beautiful mods! OK, I have to ask...

How difficult is it to keep those wheel barrels clean??
So I might or might not pay attention to weather patterns. Or I may or may not have a guy come wash it every week. I did graphene coat the wheels before they were installed so they do come clean extremely fast.

Taycanrati

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cherry Metallic Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Please let us know how the Ride quality has been effected. What happens when you hit a hole or bump, is it harsh? Looks great.

OP
OP
Arschlochspec

Arschlochspec

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Please let us know how the Ride quality has been effected. What happens when you hit a hole or bump, is it harsh? Looks great.
Ride quality is identical. Nothing changed when you go over bumps. I usually try to avoid holes though. Not sure if those are common in your area.

OP
OP
Arschlochspec

Arschlochspec

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
So to update on the VR drop. When I’m low mode, there is definitely a slight noticeable suspension difference when you hit a bump. The vehicle doesn’t bounce like crazy, it just reacts differently like the travel of “low” just isn’t there anymore. In “lower” it goes away and you feel a little bit more suspension travel and in “normal” it feels like factory. Again; YMMV since I’m on 22” wheels (which made the ride a tad stiffer but not too bad if you’re used to running very aggressive tires). More updates if that changes soon. I don’t drive the vehicle daily and traveling quite a bit lately.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Finally took the time to get my VR lowering links installed. Love that the tire gap is gone! Great easy kit!

9E694453-34C4-4800-867F-E81C0386182D.jpeg
Will definitely be lowering my CT 4S when it hopefully arrives later this year - your car looks excellent.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the VR links but curious if you had considered going with the FVD lowering links - a little pricier but high grade kit that has grommets to keep grit/dust out etc.?

Also I'm guessing you installed these yourselve - realize VR has a vid online but how trivial or not was it to get the stock off and these on? Your insight most appreciated,
Cheers, C.

PS: I have an altered graphic of my ordered CT 4S as lowered here:
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/my-cross-turismo-4s-sport.5954/#post-83210
And I copied your pic there too to illustrate and contrast with another user's CT Turbo S at stock height :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Arschlochspec

Arschlochspec

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Didn’t consider any others honestly. I’ve used vivid products previously for my NC1 NSX and had great results.

I had a local company install them. I’m kinda picky (pretentious) on who touches my vehicles and I truly don’t trust myself.?

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Didn’t consider any others honestly. I’ve used vivid products previously for my NC1 NSX and had great results.

I had a local company install them. I’m kinda picky (pretentious) on who touches my vehicles and I truly don’t trust myself.?
I hear you 100% - I do a lot of upgrades myself but when it comes to nailing suspension and stance I'd prefer the pros to take over :)! Realized after posting that you too are in Houston - how is the ride on our lovely side streets - sounds like there is essentially no substantial difference to stock?

Oops - sorry - just re-read your prior posts on this - answered!

OP
OP
Arschlochspec

Arschlochspec

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I hear you 100% - I do a lot of upgrades myself but when it comes to nailing suspension and stance I'd prefer the pros to take over :)! Realized after posting that you too are in Houston - how is the ride on our lovely side streets - sounds like there is essentially no substantial difference to stock?
You’re more than welcome to come drive mine. I’m heading to Israel for business on Saturday thru next Thursday but any time after that, come drive it.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You’re more than welcome to come drive mine. I’m heading to Israel for business on Saturday thru next Thursday but any time after that, come drive it.
Wow - that's extremely generous of you - at the very least I'd love to just see it and maybe peep at the links installed. Perhaps PM me whereabouts you live in town - I am in the Meyerland area and indeed it would be really great to see the stance in the flesh so to speak!

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Was also going to ask if your PMCC with cover had any overheating issues as other's in the TX/Florida appear to have encountered but it looks like you might have an air conditioned garage (unit above your PMCC in your pic) so ambient high temps perhaps never an issue for you?
Sponsored