50Feaux

First Name
Mike Lowery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
would love to see HF-5 and HF-4T side by side on a black Taycan.....UGH, I can't decide, two different looks! Both stunning.
Yes, I was faced with the same dilemma! I finally decided today to purchase the HF5 over the HF-4T. It was a tough decision until I saw this photo

Porsche Taycan New Wheels - Vossen HF-4T 22” Screenshot_20210725-230522_Gallery
Sponsored

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
@50Feaux , yes, yes and yes....that pic shows it will go well with a dark grey/black matte wrap as well as with a black Taycan!
At this point, I still think I am going to wear out the summer tires I have on it now, put the Nokian Hak.10 studded :rock: on the Turbo Aero S wheels for the winter and get the HF5 ordered for next spring when the Pilot Sport EV's come out.
I drive my cars and am super excited about what an EV with studded wheels can do in the snow/ice this winter :captain:

50Feaux

First Name
Mike Lowery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Thanks... they are satin black, the tyres are MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4S 285/30 ZR22 101Y and MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4S 335/25 ZR22 105Y, as for tyre settings, I had Porsche OEM TPMS sensors put on (just to ensure no com issues) then simply selected 21” summer tyres for it to calibrate to, that’s what Vossen and the UK support (Prestidge) advised.
Codeias, have you experienced any rubbing issues while your vehicle is lowered?

OP
OP
Codeias

Codeias

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST (MY23), 911 Carrera 4 GTS (997)
Country flag
Codeias, have you experienced any rubbing issues while your vehicle is lowered?
No issues at all so far… going to have it lowered shortly… nothing crazy just 10mm or so (across all settings), I don’t envisage any issues at that point either, but you never know.

50Feaux

First Name
Mike Lowery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
No issues at all so far… going to have it lowered shortly… nothing crazy just 10mm or so (across all settings), I don’t envisage any issues at that point either, but you never know.
Thanks Codeais! BTW, you have a beautiful set up! Can you share some more photos with better lighting.

OP
OP
Codeias

Codeias

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST (MY23), 911 Carrera 4 GTS (997)
Country flag
Thanks Codeais! BTW, you have a beautiful set up! Can you share some more photos with better lighting.
Thanks, yep will do. Just picked up the SportDesign Sideskirts from OPC (after months of waiting) and are now with a automotive carbon company having inserts done in carbon (like the mirrors) so looking forward to getting them fitted when all sorted.
Sponsored