News on when Taycan 4S will be announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
Any news on when the Taycan 4S will be announced and what the expected base price could be?
Sponsored

GLEN A DUGGAN

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne GTS
Country flag
That’s a good question. I am also anxiously waiting on its release!

Singularity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 2020 Taycan 4S, MY 2022 Audi Q7 60 TFSIe
Country flag
The 4S is almost certainly going to be published this month. This has been the word from many sources. At the local Taycan reveal the message was "in a matter of weeks". The base model & other variations are for next year.

Price was already revealed in Finland at least. Over here the base price will be 115k€ (as a comparison, Turbo is 164k€ & Turbo S 198k€). Including taxes of course.

Personally this is the release I'm waiting for. Really interested in seeing the specs.

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
The 4S is almost certainly going to be published this month. This has been the word from many sources. At the local Taycan reveal the message was "in a matter of weeks". The base model & other variations are for next year.

Price was already revealed in Finland at least. Over here the base price will be 115k€ (as a comparison, Turbo is 164k€ & Turbo S 198k€). Including taxes of course.

Personally this is the release I'm waiting for. Really interested in seeing the specs.
Little warning the spec on the 4S will be lower them the turbo. And I guess 480hk and 530hk with over boost with the plus battery and little less with the smaller battery..

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
I’ve heard the 14th October for the 4S and then the base model possibly by end of 2019
My dealer just emailed me that "as of now the announcement of the Taycan and Taycan S models is scheduled for next year". Not sure if by S he means the upgraded standard motor or he also includes the 4S here.

sanjivsai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Smart Eq ForFour
Country flag
I’ve heard that the 4s is to be released on or around 14th October 2019 (Price revealed in Netherlands +/- 110,000.00 EUR (inc Tax)) and the base model around 1st October 2020 (Price revealed in Netherlands +/- 85.000.00 EUR (inc Tax)).
I have to say the 4s seems to be the model to go for.

Bikergal

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 Boxster S, 2014 Cayenne
Country flag
Was at my dealership on Saturday and he agreed the configurator will be available for the 4S on the 15th of Oct. US delivery will not likely be until next year however as the US is behind Europe on actual delivery.

Eisbärenhöhle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
... clearly too many of them
Country flag
*** BREAKING **** ..... presentation of 4S in Barcelona .... here first pictures .... with mini brake system :lipssealed: ...***BREAKING***

(Source: Twitter @jonathangak)

Porsche Taycan News on when Taycan 4S will be announced? IMG_2107.JPG

Porsche Taycan News on when Taycan 4S will be announced? IMG_2108.JPG

Porsche Taycan News on when Taycan 4S will be announced? IMG_2109.JPG

Porsche Taycan News on when Taycan 4S will be announced? IMG_2110.JPG

Porsche Taycan News on when Taycan 4S will be announced? IMG_2111.JPG

Porsche Taycan News on when Taycan 4S will be announced? IMG_2112.JPG

Last edited:

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hmm... seeing those pics makes me really want a GTS version, that's like my current car... a bunch of parts from the Turbo, sits lower than the Turbo, gets lots of good things standard, but slower and cheaper than the Turbo. Like in the $130k range optioned instead. At least I have likely a year to wait and watch (and follow the e-tron GT development) before I'm likely to pull the trigger.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.