Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
I personally can not stand him, he’s painful to watch... still watched it though! ?? hahaha any Taycan video is worth enduring pain ;)

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
Ha -yeah he's tolerable in small doses (and only if i'm very interested in the car he's reviewing). I think this is the first review I've seen of a Taycan on steel springs...

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
I used to watch his M4 videos a long time ago when I was shopping for an M3.

They were helpful at the time. I don’t have an issue with the guy.

That’s a proper M3, btw...I don’t know how many times I’ve read “M3” on this forum only find out they meant a Tesla...

Taycan24

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD due in June
Country flag
Made me feel better about my lightly optioned RWD purchase. But then again, let’s be honest, I’d be getting a heavily optioned Turbo S if I could afford it.

kind of wished I had researched Torque Vectoring, though.

And I agree on not picking a boring color on a Porsche...but the wife on the other hand felt differently, so black it is haha.

jontybutts

First Name
Jonty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eletre R, Taycan
Country flag
Made me feel better about my lightly optioned RWD purchase. But then again, let’s be honest, I’d be getting a heavily optioned Turbo S if I could afford it.

kind of wished I had researched Torque Vectoring, though.

And I agree on not picking a boring color on a Porsche...but the wife on the other hand felt differently, so black it is haha.
My RWD ended up with a ridiculous 50k of extras because I really didn’t want the extra speed but wanted most of the other stuff that comes with a Turbo, and I ignored the wife and ordered in Mamba Green with aurum mission e wheels.

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My RWD ended up with a ridiculous 50k of extras because I really didn’t want the extra speed but wanted most of the other stuff that comes with a Turbo, and I ignored the wife and ordered in Mamba Green with aurum mission e wheels.
I have about the same amount in options on my 4S so I understand completely Jonty. ;)

Cilviloze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster, MB E class, MB S class, Alphard
Country flag
My case is the opposite.

I initially had my eyes on Volcano Grey but my wife insisted on not-so-much-boring color. I took her advise and ordered in Gentian Blue instead.

Happy wife, happy life. lol.

OP
OP
Tay Tay

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Country flag
My case is the opposite.

I initially had my eyes on Volcano Grey but my wife insisted on not-so-much-boring color. I took her advise and ordered in Gentian Blue instead.

Happy wife, happy life. lol.
Sounds like you two can swap cars and wives

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Both interesting videos for someone with a RWD on order and trying to nail down the spec.
Happy that a RWD with battery plus is right car for me (more importantly my budget).

It's certainly got me thinking about the torque vectoring again. Just not sure if you live somewhere without a lot of snow/ice?

Also can't decide about the artificial sound option?

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
Both interesting videos for someone with a RWD on order and trying to nail down the spec.
Happy that a RWD with battery plus is right car for me (more importantly my budget).

It's certainly got me thinking about the torque vectoring again. Just not sure if you live somewhere without a lot of snow/ice?

I would only pay with artificial money for it.

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag

I ended up with all of that as I was on the fence for PTV+ also then PDCC and in the USA configuration tool there is the Performance Package that is a pretty good deal. I must say I think it's quite infrequent I get to appreciate PTV+ and PDCC as I think you need lots of twisties at a good clip. But when I do have the opportunity I must say that the car is Flat and has no end of grip and power.
Sponsored