BayAreaJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Oh I know....I have been drivng my Turbo S for 3 months and it has been an amazing experience...not really driving any of my other cars.
Considering the exhaustive options you have to drive, this says a lot about Taycan Owner Experiance !!

Isaac

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Macan GTS
Country flag
I have never thought Night Vision Assist will kick in the city limits, but last night i was a bit reckless and floored it at a corner when a person was walking came out of no where..
i Moved lanes right away to the far lane to avoid him. i only blame my self & am sure he probably felt safe J walking, am sure he is still in WTF moment till now.
when Night Vision Assist kicked in it flashed him and gave me the thermal cam and warning's i am very impressed :)

Picture from GOOGLE

stuttcars-taycan-36-copyright-porsche.jpg
Hi I agree its a great option. We have a lot of deer around here and they appear out of nowhere. What I find though is that I am virtually on top of the deer before it really registers and also in mine I tend to be looking at the HUD. A warning appears there but you dont really have time to look down to the night vision screen to see whats going on so best to peer out of the windscreen and slow down as your first reaction. What would be awesome would be for it to be displayed in the HUD at night.

Crick

First Name
Crick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volt, 2009 BMW X5D, 2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
would be awesome would be for it to be displayed in the HUD at night.
Agree with you on this point. It's great that people and animals are picked up, but hard to know it's happened with eyes on the road. My reaction was the same as yours and I looked for a way to bring it up on the HUD.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Agree with you on this point. It's great that people and animals are picked up, but hard to know it's happened with eyes on the road. My reaction was the same as yours and I looked for a way to bring it up on the HUD.
Love this feature too but actually I would go further and wish they had the option to display this (in a larger view) in the passenger display also - not just for the 'cool' factor but 2 sets of eyes (3 if you count the car AI :)) better than one!