Noddy's new PTS Acid Green Cross Turismo Taycan in production!

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
I was tempted to change my Carmine Red to either Acid Green or Mexico/Riviera Blue but annoyingly it looks like PTS has currently been pulled from the UK configurator.
Sponsored

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
My car is in production right now - how do you access these photos?

Thanks
my pics did not figure on the web-page script until just now and mine was built on 20th October...
still not on any menu..... you have to delve into web code - but its very easy to do (just complicated to explain. also - if you search there is loads on this in this forum

depends on the operating system - will give the hints for safari- - the steps are broadly the same for Chrome - but you have to click on some of the lines (usually white ones) to expand them to drill down....

sorry its long.......You need to be at Phase 4 'production complete' in My Porsche. The layout of what follows varies between browsers (this is for Safari) - but the approach is the same..... In Chrome you need to expand terms individually to see all the lines of code by simply clicking on them .......

Open My Porsche, control click in the upper part of the screen showing the phase, in the pop-up select 'inspect element' - or 'inspect' the web-content programming code will appear; click the 'Network' tab - refresh the page and it will repopulate; In the left panel look for the line of code 'orders' - if you click the 'name' tab at top of the panel it will sequence alphabetically to help find 'orders'. Click on the word 'orders' and new code appears in the right panel. (click on the lines to expand if in chrome)..... Search the rows of this code for the phrase 'production images' (there could be several entries - page through them all) and look for a URL starting 'https' and ending '.jpg' close by. or just search for JPG and look for it occurring in a URL beginning 'https'. Copy the URL and open a new window - paste this URL into the top slot of this new window where URLs appear - press enter to open the new page -

if you have images it should have worked - if not - they may not be available yet. Try all the URLs containing jpg at the end. In the code you opened in the My Porsche page - search for the phrase 'hasProductionPictures' - with 'true' next to it - if it says 'false' then they are probably not ready yet. try again another time. If you are a member of the main TaycanForum - There are better explanations than mine with pictures.

Some of the URLs start '//' and omit the precursor 'https:' - you type it in yourself

Cheers

Last edited:
OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
I was tempted to change my Carmine Red to either Acid Green or Mexico/Riviera Blue but annoyingly it looks like PTS has currently been pulled from the UK configurator.

Yes it has been pulled I started a thread on this yesterday - also gone in Ireland - but seems to be still there elsewhere - its not a RHD issue cos its still available in Japan - cheers

XKSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jag xk120, Jag XKSS, Defender, Taycan CT4, +bikes
Country flag
my pics did not figure on the web-page script until just now and mine was built on 20th October...
still not on any menu..... you have to delve into web code - but its very easy to do (just complicated to explain. also - if you search there is loads on this in this forum

depends on the operating system - will give the hints for safari- - the steps are broadly the same for Chrome - but you have to click on some of the lines (usually white ones) to expand them to drill down....

sorry its long.......You need to be at Phase 4 'production complete' in My Porsche. The layout of what follows varies between browsers (this is for Safari) - but the approach is the same..... In Chrome you need to expand terms individually to see all the lines of code by simply clicking on them .......

Open My Porsche, control click in the upper part of the screen showing the phase, in the pop-up select 'inspect element' - or 'inspect' the web-content programming code will appear; click the 'Network' tab - refresh the page and it will repopulate; In the left panel look for the line of code 'orders' - if you click the 'name' tab at top of the panel it will sequence alphabetically to help find 'orders'. Click on the word 'orders' and new code appears in the right panel. Search the rows of this code for the phrase 'production images' (there could be several entries - page through them all) and look for a URL starting 'https' and ending '.jpg' close by. or just search for JPG and look for it occurring in a URL. Copy the URL and open a new window - paste this URL into the top slot of this new window where URLs appear - press enter to open the new page -

if you have images it should have worked - if not - they may not be available yet. Try all the URLs containing jpg at the end. In the code you opened in the My Porsche page - search for the phrase 'hasProductionPictures' - with 'true' next to it - if it says 'false' then they are probably not ready yet. try again another time. If you are a member of the main TaycanForum - There are better explanations than mine with pictures. Cheers

Thank you - that's quite a task............ I might just wait but appreciate the reply

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
Yes it has been pulled I started a thread on this yesterday - also gone in Ireland - but seems to be still there elsewhere - its not a RHD issue cos its still available in Japan - cheers
I'd imagine it's only a matter of time before it's pulled elsewhere as they're all made in the same factory. In the same vein it could reappear at any time. Same thing happened when I got mine. PTS unavailable at the time only to reappear a few months later.
Sponsored