RichardPB

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT Gentian Blue /retired AR Quadrifolio
Country flag
Hi - Happy New Year - after over 4 months of wonderful ownership, my CT 4S is amazing but yesterday it developed an annoying noisy creak/ squeak. Seems related to road surface conditions, so like a suspension issue or loose trim ? Anyone experienced anything similar before I defer to dealer for support? Thanks
Sponsored

OJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (for sale), Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Hi Richard, we’re on our second Taycan and both have/had issues.

A rattling drivers door panel was one culprit, you could stop it when applying pressure. The noise it created over rough tarmac or when the bass from the sound system was on was horrendous. This was solved with a full replacement door card.

We’re currently experiencing a creaking sound from the drivers seat (base or lower support) on our 4S CT. Other posts on here would suggest that we aren’t alone, but OPCs have fixed similar issues.

Best of luck finding the problem!

Reactions: MrB

VeganDude

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I’m having a squeaking issue from my driver side seat as well. I’ve been trying to find the issue myself but I’ve been completely stumped. If you find what it is, let me know. I have a MY 2022 I took delivery of in November

A rattling drivers door panel was one culprit, you could stop it when applying pressure. The noise it created over rough tarmac or when the bass from the sound system was on was horrendous. This was solved with a full replacement door card.

We’re currently experiencing a creaking sound from the drivers seat (base or lower support) on our 4S CT. Other posts on here would suggest that we aren’t alone, but OPCs have fixed similar issues.

Reactions: OJC

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S and Fiat 500e La Prima
Country flag
Hi - Happy New Year - after over 4 months of wonderful ownership, my CT 4S is amazing but yesterday it developed an annoying noisy creak/ squeak. Seems related to road surface conditions, so like a suspension issue or loose trim ? Anyone experienced anything similar before I defer to dealer for support? Thanks
Hi Richard,

As per the other posters on here, I had the seat noise and a base replacement solved it. The OPC knew all about it as they’d ordered the parts before they’d even seen the car. As for other noises, I’ve a real bad harmonic squeal when the stereo is at certain frequencies and a clattery plastic rattle from somewhere on the NSF which only really manifests itself on poor road surfaces, for which read, every single inch of UK roads.

One thing I did find out after a bout of, shall we say, spirited driving on the Caister rat run was that the seat belt “tongues” can rattle maddeningly as they naturally lie on the hard plastic backs of the rear seats so it’s worth stowing them at the top of each seats. Also check the ISOFIX covers are secure. That cured an awful lot of the noises I was hearing.

Reactions: OJC

Whiteknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag

I have same issue. Can you tell me what a full replacement door card is? thanks

OJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have same issue. Can you tell me what a full replacement door card is? thanks
Sorry for the late response. Attached photo with highlighted area.

In essence the whole of the leather and plastic part that clips on the the door. It was a special order and took a few months to arrive at our OPC.

Hope you manage to get it fixed!
Porsche Taycan Noisy CREAKS/SQUEAKS Cross Turismo 4S 57D21BAF-F80F-4AC3-A041-F6DCE32A30BC

Discohead

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ipace, Macan GTS, TVR Chimaera 500
Country flag
Squeaky drivers seat on mine as well. Haven't referred back to dealer yet.

OJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Squeaky drivers seat on mine as well. Haven't referred back to dealer yet.
my car is back in with the dealer (for the second time) to fix the drivers creak. Will let you know how I get on.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
Any update on the drivers seat creaking?

We took my wife's CT4 out yesterday on a spirited drive and I was driving, I noticed the drivers seat is now creaking. Rather annoying. It didn't make the sound in the past, we now have 4500 miles on the car.

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Endless rattles in my Taycan too... culprits being the upper door trim, inside wiring harness and B pillar trim. 2 visits to dealer and it's finally better.

V10tdi

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 GTS 991.2,discovery sport, defender 90 300tdi
Country flag

I have exactly this from the-rear door rough roads make it really unbearable if you apply pressure it stops current solution is a microfiber cloth between door and trim but honestly on a £100k+ car it’s really poor
will get it booked in to the stealer see what they say

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
I’m getting squealing from the motors I think. It’s noticeable at low speeds with regen braking or just getting going. Disappears at higher speeds. Anyone else have this?

ct-andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (eta Feb)
Country flag
Hi Richard,

As per the other posters on here, I had the seat noise and a base replacement solved it.
Hi Mr B do you have the part number for the base replacement?
Seat noice driving me crazy :puke:

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S and Fiat 500e La Prima
Country flag
Hi Mr B do you have the part number for the base replacement?
Seat noice driving me crazy :puke:
Hiya,

So sorry but I don’t, I’m afraid. Hope you get it fixed soon!
Sponsored