OP
Tino82

Tino82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Got my car last week with the spyder wheels - they look incredible!

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I like the black version for the GTS (to coordinate with the other black trim), but if I was ordering a 4S then I’d definitely choose this version.

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
Here you go

749FD88A-94F8-43E0-81B7-2053D57A92EE.jpeg
Wow! That Mamba green looks great with those wheels!! I love the black and silver contrast with Mamba and the powerd port black accents… NICELY DONE Tino82!! What part of Scotland are ya from? Spent some time over there in 2018…

OP
OP
Tino82

Tino82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Wow! That Mamba green looks great with those wheels!! I love the black and silver contrast with Mamba and the powerd port black accents… NICELY DONE Tino82!! What part of Scotland are ya from? Spent some time over there in 2018…
Thanks! I love the car. I live up in the north east, near Aberdeen. Where did you visit?

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
Thanks! I love the car. I live up in the north east, near Aberdeen. Where did you visit?
I went over to Edinburgh with 15 other like minded individuals for a golfing extravaganza. Golfed a few courses near Dornoch… Tain, Brora, Royal Dornoch, then down to Nairn, and on to St Andrews for the New and Old courses plus Jubilee and Crail Balcomie… What a two weeks! Loved it over there! Cool wx compared to AZ in the summer…LOL The course records are safe BTW…

Last edited: