Nor-Cal / Bay Area Meet & Greet 6/15/22

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3, Bronco, Foxbody, 2002
Country flag
Weather is getting nice and the valley is getting hot. Thought it might be a good time to have a meet/greet with the local folks.

Any interest in getting together on June 15th at 7:00 PM at Mersea Restaurant on Treasure Island? This little joint is pretty cool with great views of the bay and Alcatraz.

I will be here doing some photos my Taycan GTS and a Mach-E. Maybe a few other cars. Let's see about getting some other EV's out.

Porsche Taycan Nor-Cal / Bay Area Meet & Greet 6/15/22 SV104 Taycan Z6-04
Sponsored

Last edited:

SteveTaycan101

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Targa 4S; 2016 Macan S; 2022 Taycan RWD TBD
Country flag
Weather is getting nice and the valley is getting hot. Thought it might be a good time to have a meet/greet with the local folks.

Any interest in getting together on June 15th at 7:00 PM at Mersea Restaurant on Treasure Island? This little joint is pretty cool with great views of the bay and Alcatraz.

I will be here doing some photos my Taycan GTS and a Mach-E. Maybe a few other cars. Let's see about getting some other EV's out.

SV104 Taycan Z6-04.jpg
Sorry, but I am scheduled for jury duty that day. Another time perhaps. Thanks for suggesting.

OP
OP

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry, but I am scheduled for jury duty that day. Another time perhaps. Thanks for suggesting.
I think this qualifies as an excusable absence. Just tell the judge you got Porsche things to do!!

OP
OP

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks like Mersea adjusted their hours. Head over to Aracely cafe around the island