Norwegians waiting for their cars?

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (2022)
Country flag
As the title says, any fellow Norwegians waiting for their cars now? When did you order? When is your allocation and when did the dealer promise delivery?

Personally I have a build allocation for October on a Cross Tourismo 4S (Mamba Green), hoping it will arrive by December so I don't have to pay the extra tax (I mean who would). Luckily I have the option to drop out of the contract if the tax is added 01.01.22, but I probably won't because this car I really want!
Sponsored

perski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S, CT4
Country flag
As the title says, any fellow Norwegians waiting for their cars now? When did you order? When is your allocation and when did the dealer promise delivery?

Personally I have a build allocation for October on a Cross Tourismo 4S (Mamba Green), hoping it will arrive by December so I don't have to pay the extra tax (I mean who would). Luckily I have the option to drop out of the contract if the tax is added 01.01.22, but I probably won't because this car I really want!
Ordered a CT4 in early March with estimated production in July. Got word in June that production had been delayed until September with October delivery. When I checked a few weeks ago the order had reached V210 status, which I guess indicates that the configuration is accepted. Lock date estimated to be 16th of August with production finished by 17th of September. Contract now says that this is to be a 2022 model. Hopefully no further delays...

OP
OP

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hopefully you will get it by October then, fingers crossed! Personally not as hopeful for my delivery. The wait is impossibly hard, and not made easier by TYD not being available in Norway (yet).

Olav

First Name
Olav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
I ordered in the beginning of May, got a July production with the delivery estimated to beginning of September. Production complete around 10th September. And has since then been waiting for shipping to Norway.

Last edited:
OP
OP

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I ordered in the beginning of May, got a July production with the delivery estimated to beginning of September. Production complete around 10th September. And has since then been waiting for shipping to Norway.
Any parts missing from your car? Or just simply waiting for a truck to take it to Norway?

Olav

First Name
Olav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have no idea, its will be shipped to Norway by sea and I think I am just waiting for a container :p

OP
OP

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have no idea, its will be shipped to Norway by sea and I think I am just waiting for a container :p
Oh, I see. Thats worrisome, seeing as mine is estimated completed early November. I want it to arrive before new year for obvious reasons!

Well, fingers crossed you get it soon, but I would be pushing if it is just sitting at a dock. It's not like there are never any containers shipped from Germany to Norway.

Kortstokk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan
Country flag
Where are you getting detaioed info on production dates, status, etc? My sales advisor just keeps telling me that this info isn’t available to customers, and is not willing to give any indication at all

OP
OP

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Where are you getting detaioed info on production dates, status, etc? My sales advisor just keeps telling me that this info isn’t available to customers, and is not willing to give any indication at all
By asking the salesperson. This information is available to them, so you should be able to get it from them.

Are you sure you have an allocation and are not just being lead on here?

Olav

First Name
Olav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got off the phone with my dealer and my CT is now on a vessel to Norway. So I should hopefully get it by Friday next week.

It will be a close call for you scav, I hope you receive your vehicle before Christmas. The tax from January is insane, especially if you have a highly specced one.

I do hope 7 weeks wait at Bremerhaven port is not average waiting time.

OP
OP

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got off the phone with my dealer and my CT is now on a vessel to Norway. So I should hopefully get it by Friday next week.

It will be a close call for you scav, I hope you receive your vehicle before Christmas. The tax from January is insane, especially if you have a highly specced one.

I do hope 7 weeks wait at Bremerhaven port is not average waiting time.
Awesome! Congratulations! Seeing as you are located in Stavanger I assume we use the same dealer.

I just got an update, car completion moved from 05.11.21 to 06.11.21, but that's roughly two weeks from now, so I would be surprised if they keep pushing that estimate if they have any control at all over their build queues. Tax on mine will be about 200k extra, that's after removing the part Porsche is covering (75k). I have an option to walk away should the care not be delivered by new year so I am not worried financially.

Neither do I, then it's almost tempting to fly down and pick up the car myself (if that is even possible).

OP
OP

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi, do you know that the tax will increase from 31.12? Is that already decided?
It's there in next years budget, so at least for me I am planning for this to be the case.

Mats

First Name
Mats
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 4S cab, CT 4S Gentian Blue
Country flag
Same response by Swedish dealers and no TYD here either.
Sponsored