November 2022 Deliveries

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Volvo V60
Country flag
They are Continental Procontact RX, all season tires. I am not familiar with them. Did you get summer tires?
Well, I'd like to be able to give you an answer but since Kermit is having a clear mask put on he's not coming home till Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest. I am beyond disappointed. I know there are all season tires on him though so I'm guessing they are the same. According to Tire Rack's ratings (which tend to be pretty good) they only get a 5.3 of of 10 for snow so that's not promising.
Sponsored

Tighlines

First Name
Klint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 panamera turbo, 2023 taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Well, I'd like to be able to give you an answer but since Kermit is having a clear mask put on he's not coming home till Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest. I am beyond disappointed. I know there are all season tires on him though so I'm guessing they are the same. According to Tire Rack's ratings (which tend to be pretty good) they only get a 5.3 of of 10 for snow so that's not promising.
Yeah, between the inspection, mask and tint, I am not scheduled to pickup till Friday. I am hoping the car can makeup for the tires shortcomings. As I research tires for the taycans, I really don't see any options. I'd love the Michelin pilot sport A/S but they don't come in these sizes. Even if we wanted to change them out, I'm not sure we could...

kennykill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan -- waiting for delivery
Country flag
I got a message from my Porsche rep that my MY 23 RWD will be here "possibly next week", though my TYD seems to show 0 days remaining til arrival -- says he needs a day or two to get it ready due to PDI and to "fully charge" it. I'm guessing this is all par for the course based on reading this thread, tho.

Dragonfly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I got a message from my Porsche rep that my MY 23 RWD will be here "possibly next week", though my TYD seems to show 0 days remaining til arrival -- says he needs a day or two to get it ready due to PDI and to "fully charge" it. I'm guessing this is all par for the course based on reading this thread, tho.
Yes they do a PDI and then they have to get the registration and the plates etc. assuming you’ve already done the financials it took them about 5 days from the car hitting the dealer from the truck to being able to deliver it to you…

kennykill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan -- waiting for delivery
Country flag
Yes they do a PDI and then they have to get the registration and the plates etc. assuming you’ve already done the financials it took them about 5 days from the car hitting the dealer from the truck to being able to deliver it to you…

Good deal, yeah I have financial stuff to do also.
Sponsored