November 2022 Deliveries

Balder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Was originally late Nov on vessel with 12/2 delivery. Timing updated to on vessel 11/4 and 11/25 delivery over night. Start production date is 10/21, so expect things can still change a bit.
Sponsored

babaloo

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '21 Taycan, '19 Cayenne. '20 580S
Country flag
I have been at 'Ready for Transport', since August 29th

has anyone seen any real movement ?

Nickatgt

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla Model S75D ; 2013 Lexus RX350
Country flag
Ditto…although I’ve been sitting at ”Ready for Transport “ since 8/23/22 with delivery scheduled for 11/13. Keeping my fingers crossed that this doesn’t slip.

KoSoVaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Performance, M5 Comp
Country flag
I have been at 'Ready for Transport', since August 29th

has anyone seen any real movement ?
July 21st here. The September deliveries thread has at least one July 8th car getting on the glovis sun. There’s also someone who has been waiting since a week later and their TYD hasn’t moved yet.

I’d guess early July build completion dates will see some movement right now. My 7/21 hopefully catches the next ride out.

Cooper63

First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD (2022)
Country flag
Ditto…although I’ve been sitting at ”Ready for Transport “ since 8/23/22 with delivery scheduled for 11/13. Keeping my fingers crossed that this doesn’t slip.
We have status stuck in Ready for Transport since early July and just got movement today.

nycebo

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes E450 Wagon
Country flag
Anyone else’s car disappeared completely from TYD?
Mine disappeared from the app and the web site but if I use the link they emailed me, it loads up. Still waiting for shipment with a last update from July 22.

Last edited:

most_vexing_parse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-tron, Porsche Taycan GTS, Macan Turbo (order)
Country flag
Mike disappeared from the app and the web site but if I use the link they emailed me, it loads up. Still waiting for shipment with a last update from July 22.
Mine also disappeared. I found the link in an email with subject “The freeze point of your Taycan is approaching.” and that still provides access to the TYD tracking.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Mine also disappeared. I found the link in an email with subject “The freeze point of your Taycan is approaching.” and that still provides access to the TYD tracking.
Very interesting back door to TYD. I tried that as well and it worked. I see the last status from before TYD was pulled down.

Dragonfly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Very interesting back door to TYD. I tried that as well and it worked. I see the last status from before TYD was pulled down.
Has anyone checked with their SA to see if this disappearance means anything? Maybe PCNA has told them something? Does this mean the cars are delayed more? On time?
Mine still states delivery 11/11 with on vessel date 10/14…

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Has anyone checked with their SA to see if this disappearance means anything? Maybe PCNA has told them something? Does this mean the cars are delayed more? On time?
I did but as usual, the SA is uninformed about TYD. My experience is that when my TYD goes offline, it’s because there is real movement happening in the background. Crossing my fingers that when it comes back up, I’ll find that my vehicle has been assigned to a vessel.

OP
OP
whan

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
I'm very much hoping my car gets on this next West Coast vessel. My production start was 7/19/22, 3 weeks after Popapp (his was 7/2). If I don't get the next one, it implies the 12V shortage is getting worse, not better at this point

Reasoning being that someone with production start of 6/24 made it on the last west coast bound vessel on August 26. This next West coast vessel is leaving September 28. If mine doesn't it would mean that mine didn't make it on the boat over 1 month after the 6/24 build, even though my build start wasn't a month after (7/19)

most_vexing_parse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-tron, Porsche Taycan GTS, Macan Turbo (order)
Country flag
Yes, I checked. The status my SA reported is consistent with what I saw in TYD before my vehicle disappeared from it.

Dragonfly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I'm very much hoping my car gets on this next West Coast vessel. My production start was 7/19/22, 3 weeks after Popapp (his was 7/2). If I don't get the next one, it implies the 12V shortage is getting worse, not better at this point

Reasoning being that someone with production start of 6/24 made it on the last west coast bound vessel on August 26. This next West coast vessel is leaving September 28. If mine doesn't it would mean that mine didn't make it on the boat over 1 month after the 6/24 build, even though my build start wasn't a month after (7/19)
definitely pulling for you as well because my build completion was after yours. Hoping cars start moving across the Atlantic…
Sponsored