whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Well, as a datapoint for you guys, my car didn't make it on the west coast bound ship that left from Emden today. My build started on July 19th, finished after the factory shutdown on August 18th. So it's been waiting at least after completion for a month and 10 days, but if not for the shutdown would be closer to 2 months

Not sure what to read of this - might be that the 12V shortage is getting worse, as Kaytan's build that completed on 7/9 got on the 8/24 ferry, so a 1.5 month wait total

Anyways, looks like it's time for me to start a December deliveries thread now, since the next Benicia boat being late Oct all but guarantees mine will at least take until December to be delivered minimum
Sponsored

OP
OP
jld1

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
I think she's on there... I have a good feeling about it!

Porsche Taycan October Deliveries 1664502372317

KoSoVaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Performance, M5 Comp
Country flag
SFL Composer arrived in Emden 9/30 at 2:39 UTC. I haven’t seen a status change on my vehicle yet. Anyone destined for the east coast see a status change yet and if so, what was your build date/completion ?

Kaytan

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Well, as a datapoint for you guys, my car didn't make it on the west coast bound ship that left from Emden today. My build started on July 19th, finished after the factory shutdown on August 18th. So it's been waiting at least after completion for a month and 10 days, but if not for the shutdown would be closer to 2 months

Not sure what to read of this - might be that the 12V shortage is getting worse, as Kaytan's build that completed on 7/9 got on the 8/24 ferry, so a 1.5 month wait total

Anyways, looks like it's time for me to start a December deliveries thread now, since the next Benicia boat being late Oct all but guarantees mine will at least take until December to be delivered minimum
That stinks, really sorry to read that!
FWIW, while my car made it to the West Coast, it's still in Benicia waiting to be shipped to PEC LA. Per TYD, car should be shipped today. Let's see, not holding my breath. My pickup date is only in 4 weeks from today, so they still have some time to get the car to LA.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Tirismo 4
Country flag
Last September east coast vessel leaving today. TYD still nothing (show ready for transfer) start production date 07/18 finished date 07/22.
Is there anyone make it on vessel east coast?

OP
OP
jld1

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
I think we'll know Monday whether or not you lucky few got on that ship. But maybe not even then. Would be nice if TYD was real time!

KoSoVaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Last September east coast vessel leaving today. TYD still nothing (show ready for transfer) start production date 07/18 finished date 07/22.
Is there anyone make it on vessel east coast?
dang same here. Start 7/9 finish 7/21.

OP
OP
jld1

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
Anyone else's TYD/myporsche down? Mine is. Could denote positive activity... or more delays.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Anyone else's TYD/myporsche down? Mine is. Could denote positive activity... or more delays.
Mine is still down through the app (almost a solid month now). When I go in through the back door method (freeze email) it shows that the status is unchanged.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine is still down through the app (almost a solid month now). When I go in through the back door method (freeze email) it shows that the status is unchanged.
Same here. TYD down since 09/07

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
eab7eaf9-c49d-45be-9796-d3fe2d80df88.jpg

Literally did not think this day would ever come.

Production finished today, huge milestone. We're all gonna make it!
It's so strange – having recently been on the factory tour – to be able to place that exact station – and what its like around it!

timo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS, Sequoia
Country flag
Mine is also. My SA says the car is at PECLA ready for delivery.

KoSoVaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This happened to me at the beginning of September. I called Porsche NA and they submitted a ticket. 2 days later the car was back in TYD.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This happened to me at the beginning of September. I called Porsche NA and they submitted a ticket. 2 days later the car was back in TYD.
It did that too. But Porsche put the car in the app under my name like I already own the car , so right now TYD is gone. 😂
Sponsored