Kaytan

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
IT'S HAPPENING! FInal milestone unlocked today, after my car sat at Benicia Port since early September waiting for some TLC (I guess 12V batt). Pickup is scheduled in 3 weeks from today. Couldn't be more excited!!!

Porsche Taycan October Deliveries Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 7.38.23 PM
Sponsored

OP
OP
jld1

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
Congrats, guys! If mine heads out to the port by Monday, I'll be truly happy for you. For now, I'm just faking it!

LOL, love you all. It's been a hell of a journey for you poor people with cars sitting around waiting for batteries. You deserve your cars well before anyone else!

Kaytan

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Congrats, guys! If mine heads out to the port by Monday, I'll be truly happy for you. For now, I'm just faking it!

LOL, love you all. It's been a hell of a journey for you poor people with cars sitting around waiting for batteries. You deserve your cars well before anyone else!
Let's just realize that pretending the world comes to an end because of a few random delivery delays actually means anything - in the grand scheme of things... that said, I couldn't be more excited about picking up mine in exactly 3 weeks from today!!

OP
OP
jld1

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
It means nothing; it's just pain lol. I'm kidding.

I am legit excited for people to get their cars. People are dying for unjust reasons across the world, so yea I'm fine with my widdle wuxury EV being delayed a few months. This forum is just an outlet - I would never cry about this to anyone in real life!

Kaytan

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
It means nothing; it's just pain lol. I'm kidding.

I am legit excited for people to get their cars. People are dying for unjust reasons across the world, so yea I'm fine with my widdle wuxury EV being delayed a few months. This forum is just an outlet - I would never cry about this to anyone in real life!
Well said. Essentially an AA forum for Taycan lovers. (taking a sip of my cab).

Cooper63

First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD (2022)
Country flag
Let's just realize that pretending the world comes to an end because of a few random delivery delays actually means anything - in the grand scheme of things... that said, I couldn't be more excited about picking up mine in exactly 3 weeks from today!!
Just curious, since your car is at the dealer, why do you need to wait another 3 weeks to pick up? I am just worry about if there will be another delay at the dealer part.
Thanks.

Kaytan

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Just curious, since your car is at the dealer, why do you need to wait another 3 weeks to pick up? I am just worry about if there will be another delay at the dealer part.
Thanks.
I'm picking up the car at Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles. They only do a very low number of deliveries per day, that causes the delay.

Cooper63

First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD (2022)
Country flag
I'm picking up the car at Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles. They only do a very low number of deliveries per day, that causes the delay.
Good to know. At least there should be no more delay at the dealer part.
Congrads to you. Looking forward for mine too.

MaWW

First Name
MaWW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CS 4S (Nov ‘22 🙏🙏🙏)
Country flag
Took delivery yesterday of a '23 4S CT.

Produced just after 12v 🔋 became available to the production line again, and just before Burmeister (and Bose for that sake) now seems to be next to impossible to come by. Apparently the audio situation may last throughout larger parts of next year :-\

Can certainly understand the frustration of those waiting for batteries or getting in audio-trouble.

Porsche Taycan October Deliveries 63629F53-4CCC-43DB-AF49-2881B3892397
Porsche Taycan October Deliveries 21F725A3-6E3B-42F7-A8BF-6BC8DECCE1C1
Porsche Taycan October Deliveries 67F0105F-B4E1-4B5B-90E9-73FC71BEAB6B
Porsche Taycan October Deliveries C225E53B-99D9-45AA-8598-42472C7B6F6D
Porsche Taycan October Deliveries A3701B48-C9C7-4714-B5E4-B2B9AAF3A500