JonasOfNorway

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Was thinking of doing the same with my 19’’ set. That or sell them and get some 20 or 21’s. Anyone have any more pictures of black 19’s? I think it looks good from some angles, but i am worried its gonna look skinny, esp in the front.
But i do like the range and comfort the 19’s should provide.

drjay71

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I am also interested in possibly doing the same if I get the OEM 19s and would love to see any renderings or real life pics.

OP
OP
Tay Tay

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Country flag
Here is the video it's from but because of the water spraying on the track you don't get a great view:

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
I'm going to do the same when my chalk comes in. Hoping that it looks fine... already went a few thousand over budget (as expected) and can't see myself spending another few grand on wheels so going to spend the $600 or so on powder coating 19" aeros in black. https://www.dgautoclub.com/vehicles/2020-porsche-taycan-4s/
Found some real life pics of the stock wheels black on a white one.

Taycan2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Vogue SE & Mercedes S-Class
Country flag
Just uploading some of the screen grabs and photos which were handy for me - but thanks to you in this thread for finding these, really helpful and I am changing my order to get these, looks awesome. I really wanted 19s for comfort and road noise, so very happy a quick powder coat black will make them look good and will save money too over the 20 turbo ones which I liked but didn’t love.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
...very happy a quick powder coat black will make them look good and will save money too over the 20 turbo ones which I liked but didn’t love.
I think they could look better on my Frozen Blue than the Turbo Aeros. Would need to be glossy though, like the white car above- the other one looks too matt IMO.

Taycan2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Vogue SE & Mercedes S-Class
Country flag
I think they could look better on my Frozen Blue than the Turbo Aeros. Would need to be glossy though, like the white car above- the other one looks too matt IMO.
Yes I agree, gloss black suits them better, it's what I will go for. Helps the lines of the wheel design stand out better. I think they would look really good on Frozen Blue also.

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
Thanks.

I think I may get mine done in all black. not sure whether to get it powder coated or wrapped
Power coat is the only way you should go! Wrap is nice and works fine but will not hold up long term (3 + years)
Sponsored