First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne e hybrid 2020, Taycan 4s due Nov 2020
Country flag
Happy to :)

Yes - I agree it will look amazing in the sun. When you get yours please take some pics and post. I am in the same boat as you waiting to see good pics with my order locked - but mine in not scheduled for delivery until late January. What does your build look like? Mine is a Cherry Metallic Turbo, Mission E wheels painted in satin platinum with black leather interior.
Will post photos when pick up. Spec is 4S with 20in turbo aero wheels as above, battery pack, RWS, sport chrono, extended black leather with Neodyme inserts. Can’ wait!
Sponsored

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Will post photos when pick up. Spec is 4S with 20in turbo aero wheels as above, battery pack, RWS, sport chrono, extended black leather with Neodyme inserts. Can’ wait!
Cool! Can’t wait to see it :)

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hello All,

For anyone looking for good pictures of a Cherry Metallic Taycan - you can find some at the following link where Porsche Center Saarland has it for sale.

https://finder.porsche.com/de/de_DE/Taycan-4S-228607
[UPDATE: It looks like the link above no longer works - I expect they sold the car - I had downloaded the pics and will upload those later in this thread]

It also has some good pictures of a dash with the HUD.

After viewing these I am still sold on the color :)

Regards,
-Bruce

Last edited:

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
It looks like Porsche Center Saarland sold the Cherry Metallic Taycan that I gave the link to above (so the link no longer works) so I am uploading the pics here.

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 1920x1080 (0)

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 1920x1080 (1)

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 1920x1080 (2)

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 1920x1080 (3)

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 1920x1080 (4)

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 1920x1080 (5)

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 1920x1080 (6)

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 1920x1080 (7)

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 1920x1080 (8)

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 1920x1080 (9)

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 1920x1080 (10)

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 1920x1080 (11)

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks Bruce, for contacting Porsche Saarland for these, keeps me going until the end of this month when ours arrives! If the car looks this good in the rain, imagine what it’ll look like in the sun !
Hello Andrew,

I was searching the internet for more Cherry Metallic Taycan pictures and I remembered you had one coming the end of October. Did you get it? And if so - it would be great if you could post some HD pics in the sun :)

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hello Andrew,

I was searching the internet for more Cherry Metallic Taycan pictures and I remembered you had one coming the end of October. Did you get it? And if so - it would be great if you could post some HD pics in the sun :)
Hi @ALindsay,

I am just sending a follow up using your @ALindsay tag as I think that might help the forum alert you to my question above. This is actually the first form I have ever actively posted to so learning the ropes....

ALindsay

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne e hybrid 2020, Taycan 4s due Nov 2020
Country flag
Hello Andrew,

Hi Bruce

I opted to get PPF put on the front of the car, so that and local 2 week COVID lockdown here in Wales has messed up the timescale a bit , we’re looking at end of next week or week after, I’ll Post photos of the pickup asap, in HD and hopefully sun !!

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hi Bruce

I opted to get PPF put on the front of the car, so that and local 2 week COVID lockdown here in Wales has messed up the timescale a bit , we’re looking at end of next week or week after, I’ll Post photos of the pickup asap, in HD and hopefully sun !!
Okay - thanks Andrew - much appreciated! :)

TIM

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes!
Country flag
Hi folks,
Some pictures of my Taycan at dealership
Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_3989 (1)
Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_3987 (1)
Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_3985 (1)

Woody

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S (due Dec), Porsche GT3, Land Rover Discovery, VW Transporter T6, Mini Cooper (Classic)
Country flag
Must say it looks much darker than I expected when its not in direct sunlight?
Like so many Porsche colours, it will appear different depending on the surroundings and light conditions.
I agonised over Cherry and had selected it right up to a week before the freeze date and then I woke up one day and changed to Coffee Beige! Seeing your car in Cherry is making me doubt my decision... again! :facepalm:
Your car really looks the biz! :like:

London75

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S 2020
Country flag
Just came by for a quick reply, no photos yet but collected my cherry red 4s yesterday and it's beautiful, just stunning. I'll try and take some photos soon.
Sponsored