Lupin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The App is down again for me this morning (as it has been for most of the last fortnight)
More positively my car is due to go in for its first service, and the seats and power electronics safety recalls, next Wednesday(27th). Porsche Reading have just confirmed they will also do this new PCM/range update at the same time. Here's hoping it will all actually happen!
Has anyone else in the UK had the latest software installed yet?
Sponsored

4EVer

First Name
Viv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S, iD3 Pro S, E-Up!
Country flag
The App is down again for me this morning (as it has been for most of the last fortnight)
More positively my car is due to go in for its first service, and the seats and power electronics safety recalls, next Wednesday(27th). Porsche Reading have just confirmed they will also do this new PCM/range update at the same time. Here's hoping it will all actually happen!
Has anyone else in the UK had the latest software installed yet?
My car’s booked in with OPC Bristol on Monday for an investigation into a knock coming from the front suspension. When i asked them yesterday whether they could do the new widely publicised PCM update at the same time, they said it ‘probably won’t be available until September’. However this came after the initial denial that the new update even existed for my 2021 car.

Another example of OPC staff mushroom syndrome?

cb02z0

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan (base)
Country flag
My car’s booked in with OPC Bristol on Monday for an investigation into a knock coming from the front suspension. When i asked them yesterday whether they could do the new widely publicised PCM update at the same time, they said it ‘probably won’t be available until September’. However this came after the initial denial that the new update even existed for my 2021 car.

Another example of OPC staff mushroom syndrome?
When do you hear the knock in your front suspension?

4EVer

First Name
Viv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S, iD3 Pro S, E-Up!
Country flag
Jesus. The last few pages in this thread has had more off topic posts than on. You're making it hard to follow the thread's actual topic.
When do you hear the knock in your front suspension?
With respect to Oink’s post above, a reply would be off topic so I’ll start a new thread (or add to another more relevant if one exists) :lipssealed:

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
OK, finally some good news! My dealer has applied the ANA6 PCM update to my new 2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, which has been sitting at the dealership for over a month due to the stop sale. Now, time to complete the paperwork and deliver the car to me in NJ from Florida. Fingers crossed this update will be stable. Seems to have some really good new features.

Nomoclutch

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
OK, finally some good news! My dealer has applied the ANA6 PCM update to my new 2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, which has been sitting at the dealership for over a month due to the stop sale. Now, time to complete the paperwork and deliver the car to me in NJ from Florida. Fingers crossed this update will be stable. Seems to have some really good new features.
Congrats. I was looking at that one too. 😀

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I got my official notice in the mail today about ANA6. Have an appointment scheduled for next Friday.

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
Wasn't the 22kw onboard allegedly responsible for bricking several taycans from this forum (when plugged to lower output stations) thus requiring a tow truck? so with a single sw patch (WNJ8) bringing Jony Ive-ish coloured icons and regen memory, you end up being able to choose which hill to die on: onboard charger, permanently offline PCM or a faltering smart lift?
I can't wait :champagne::cool:
Yep, though supposedly its been fixed with it now ok to use 32A single phase AC with the 22kW option. My car is updated and, liking to live dangerously, I’ve returned my home single phase to 32A from 24A.

tfurbay

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Range Rover, BMW X5
Country flag
I got my official notice in the mail today about ANA6. Have an appointment scheduled for next Friday.
I may be wrong, but I don't believe that ANA6 is the highly anticipated new PCM upgrade. ANA6 has been available since 6/22/22 and is a fix for display issues. See below from My Porsche:

Re-programme main computer (PCM)
Campaign number ANA6
Date of recall report: 6/22/22
The affected vehicles potentially show two error symptoms: 1. The center and passenger displays and the touch control panel directly do not start when the ignition is on. 2.The Real-Top-View (RTV) is displayed with a flickering image.

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
Did you happen to ask about the ANA6 recall, or the PCM update that was supposed to be available a week ago? I’ve heard nothing but crickets from my dealer other than “don’t call us, we’ll call you..”
My car is currently having a can opener to the original pano roof for a replacement one that by all accounts may just crack again.

On the plus side did check with dealer this morning if the new PCM was downloadable, said it was and will do it this week whilst completing the roof replacement.

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I may be wrong, but I don't believe that ANA6 is the highly anticipated new PCM upgrade. ANA6 has been available since 6/22/22 and is a fix for display issues. See below from My Porsche:

Re-programme main computer (PCM)
Campaign number ANA6
Date of recall report: 6/22/22
The affected vehicles potentially show two error symptoms: 1. The center and passenger displays and the touch control panel directly do not start when the ignition is on. 2.The Real-Top-View (RTV) is displayed with a flickering image.
pretty sure it is the same. It was shown since 6/22, but always said The fix is not available yet.

swhsv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I had already made an appointment with my dealer to have the ANA5 recall work done today, so they’re going to also handle the ANA6 “repair” while it’s in. They advised me that the car probably won’t be ready until tomorrow due to the time needed to go through the 23 page (!!) procedure to load the new software (on top of the time needed for the ANA5 repair). Here we go…
Sponsored