First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
congrats!
Just out of curiosity, if you have your vin, can you see if that link I gave shows your car in transit?
Thanks
It doesn't show any results for my VIN which is also in transit.

Reactions: Reg

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2022 Targa 4S, 2018 E300
Country flag
congrats!
Just out of curiosity, if you have your vin, can you see if that link I gave shows your car in transit?
Thanks
I have my VIN, I entered into the Bill of Lading box, and it said it had no record.

Reactions: Reg

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
BTW, the website PWL.de still does not show a Volkswagen Export Schedule that has been updated since 5/3??

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
BTW, the website PWL.de still does not show a Volkswagen Export Schedule that has been updated since 5/3??
yeah I noticed that as well. What I'm not sure of though is how frequently they update that since I've never paid attention before. Or maybe they're using someone else now? So many questions but of course if the Goodwood makes it across the line it's moot till the next order.

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
Happy to report I have joined those also taking the ocean jaunt on the Goodwood. ETA is May 23rd in Jacksonville, FL.

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Happy to report I have joined those also taking the ocean jaunt on the Goodwood. ETA is May 23rd in Jacksonville, FL.
A lot of Taycan's on that boat. Dare say we're going to see the electric grid on the east coast dim just a bit a day or two after she pulls into port.

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
If you have your VIN, go to this site:

https://www.2wglobal.com/webapps/?frameId=149957041000464122&url=https://att.2wglobal.com/gstattweb/ocean.do?method=getDefaultOceanQuickSearchPage

Enter the VIN in the "Bill of Lading" field, it should tell you if it is on a ship. Warning, it may still be on this ship, but the data wasn't entered in yet.

Edit. Some people with cars on ships just tried this and it didn’t show anything. Thanks
Mine's not showing. :(

Edit: SA confirmed it's on the boat.

Last edited:

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine's not showing. :(
Mine didn't show on the website either. I texted my sales rep and asked him to check and he sent me an updated screen of my delivery schedule showing my car had left the Emden port.

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Mine didn't show on the website either. I texted my sales rep and asked him to check and he sent me an updated screen of my delivery schedule showing my car had left the Emden port.
In looking at their site they look to be a shipping company like PWL. They don't have any routes on their tracking page though that originate in Emden. So my guess is this won't actually query manifests that have our cars on it.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Looks like the latest update to the My Porsche app on iOS includes some order tracking capabilities — hopefully it will expand to the Taycan soon:
Anyone get this work? I can’t even find where you would enter info for a 911 or any other car. I would have thought there is a enter the commission number or something.

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Cars Inbound! For those whose T cars were on the Goodwood that embarked on May 8 from Emden, Marinetraffic.com now shows the ship on land-based AIS headed to Davisville, RI. Vesselfinder.com estimates arrival at 1:00 am tomorrow. Da Boat, da Boat, da Boat!

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Cars Inbound! For those whose T cars were on the Goodwood that embarked on May 8 from Emden, Marinetraffic.com now shows the ship on land-based AIS headed to Davisville, RI. Vesselfinder.com estimates arrival at 1:00 am tomorrow. Da Boat, da Boat, da Boat!
I just got a course update anticipating Jacksonville on the 22nd. That thing isn't spending much time at Davisville if that's right.
Sponsored