paladin732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Lucid
Country flag
Is that 2w global link the tracking now? PWL has not updated since Week 10 (March 5th) and my vehicle is hitting Emden today (although its anticipated to sit there for a month?)
Sponsored

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Is that 2w global link the tracking now? PWL has not updated since Week 10 (March 5th) and my vehicle is hitting Emden today (although its anticipated to sit there for a month?)
I'm honestly not sure who is managing logistics now. If it's still PWL, they aren't updating anything public that I found. I can say that the last Emden ship that left this month really hit the gas crossing the pond. It only spent about 12 hours in Davisville and a little more in Jacksonville before heading to Houston. It cleared Houston a couple of days ago.

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24 (since Nov 23)
Country flag
On a German news site it was said yesterday that Porsche will have additional shifts on a dozen Saturdays this year to make up for the lost time and production volume during the shutdown.
So, good news for everyone waiting (like me) that further delays related to the shutdown are not to be expected. At least that is my hope... :)

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
My car just completed production. The total time in production was 9 days. Seems like what I remember from before the shutdown