Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Updated with official video:

From Porsche:

The Taycan Cross Turismo is coming. As the motoring world awaits the global premiere of the all-electric Cross Utility Vehicle, Porsche Brand Ambassador @aussiegrit has been behind the wheel of a development car.

Here's what he said: “Phenomenal first drive for me with this beauty. Drives like a Porsche, feels like a Porsche, smells like a Porsche. It's a proper sports car with even more space and ground clearance now. Expect the World Premiere of the all-new Taycan Cross Turismo to take place in less than eight weeks. In dealerships as early as this summer. I can't wait. It's the perfect car for the Australian outback and the German Autobahn.”

Porsche Taycan Official: Taycan Cross Turismo debuts in less than 2 months and hits dealerships this Summer [updated with video] Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 1
Porsche Taycan Official: Taycan Cross Turismo debuts in less than 2 months and hits dealerships this Summer [updated with video] Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 2
Porsche Taycan Official: Taycan Cross Turismo debuts in less than 2 months and hits dealerships this Summer [updated with video] Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 3
Porsche Taycan Official: Taycan Cross Turismo debuts in less than 2 months and hits dealerships this Summer [updated with video] Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4

Last edited:

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
More ground clearance? Is it actually the Cross Turismo? I've thought for a while it was going to really be a Sport Turismo variant.

I will have a lot more interest if it actually has improved ground clearance, whether by default or especially if just an extra air suspension option.

Guards Red Car

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan, 2021 Macan S, 2024 Boxster S
Country flag
Any speculation on the INTERIOR?

Will the seats be similar to the Concept car?
Will the rear seats fold flat....slide forward....offer a "pass through" design as in the concept car?
Will the roof differ from the Taycan Sedan (see concept roof design)?
Will the rear cargo offer standard or optional rubberized flooring?

Porsche Taycan Official: Taycan Cross Turismo debuts in less than 2 months and hits dealerships this Summer [updated with video] 26939952848_fe5124d397_o

Porsche Taycan Official: Taycan Cross Turismo debuts in less than 2 months and hits dealerships this Summer [updated with video] Interior Cross Turismo

Porsche Taycan Official: Taycan Cross Turismo debuts in less than 2 months and hits dealerships this Summer [updated with video] Porsche-Mission-E-Cross-Turismo-concept-110

Porsche Taycan Official: Taycan Cross Turismo debuts in less than 2 months and hits dealerships this Summer [updated with video] Porsche-Mission-E-Cross-Turismo-concept-117