Porsche code: PLEJY757
Delivery: 24-07-2020
20200724_213303.jpg

20200727_210656.jpg

20200727_210734.jpg

20200724_213322.jpg

20200727_210926.jpg
Hi Jan

The sports design package does really look amazing, how come you do have a 4S and the front bumper from the Turbo?

I have ordered a 4S with the sports design package too in November and hope to get my car this week. From the configurator the 4 front bumper with sport design package does also not look like the Turbo bumper.

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
Hi Jan

The sports design package does really look amazing, how come you do have a 4S and the front bumper from the Turbo?

I have ordered a 4S with the sports design package too in November and hope to get my car this week. From the configurator the 4 front bumper with sport design package does also not look like the Turbo bumper.
I believe the Sport design Pack and "Turbo Bumper" are the same thing. I had the Sport Design Pack added to my Turbo and very happy on how "She" looks (https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/dolomite-silver-taycan-club.728/post-26016)

porsche2405

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I believe the Sport design Pack and "Turbo Bumper" are the same thing. I had the Sport Design Pack added to my Turbo and very happy on how "She" looks (https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/dolomite-silver-taycan-club.728/post-26016)
I am not sure as I haven't seen a 4S with sport design package yet, however, according to the Porsche configurator the lower part of the front bumper would still look like the regular 4S. I will of course not complain if the sport design front bumper will look as the Turbo bumper :)

My 4S build PL31X9D8, I finally received a call from my dealer that I can pickup my car on Friday afternoon :cool:

Austrian4S

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport (2011), Range Rover (2016)
Country flag
I am not sure as I haven't seen a 4S with sport design package yet, however, according to the Porsche configurator the lower part of the front bumper would still look like the regular 4S. I will of course not complain if the sport design front bumper will look as the Turbo bumper :)

My 4S build PL31X9D8, I finally received a call from my dealer that I can pickup my car on Friday afternoon :cool:
When did you order and what delivery date did you have? Almost at 11 months now for mine in Austria 4 months later than planned and still no sign

porsche2405

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When did you order and what delivery date did you have? Almost at 11 months now for mine in Austria 4 months later than planned and still no sign
Actually we had contact via PM a while ago ;-). I ordered back in November last year with a confirmed delivery for April/Mai timeframe. Mine was finally built 23rd July.

I know it's very annoying but according to my (motivated) dealer they don't get much information from Zuffenhausen factory.

Austrian4S

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport (2011), Range Rover (2016)
Country flag
Actually we had contact via PM a while ago ;-). I ordered back in November last year with a confirmed delivery for April/Mai timeframe. Mine was finally built 23rd July.

I know it's very annoying but according to my (motivated) dealer they don't get much information from Zuffenhausen factory.
Dealer just sent me an email that the factory has promised a stud report by Friday latest. Let’s see if this time they respond!!

jan

First Name
Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera S E-hybrid, Panamera 4 E-hybrid, Taycan 4S performance bat.
Country flag
Hi Jan

True, the 4s is not available with this from the factory. I was disappointed that there are no turbo wings on the sports design package.
That is why we have ordered the turbo wings separately and have them fitted by our Porsche dealer.

The wings just finish the car, and the high-gloss line also continues nicely

grtz Jan

DQLAV

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - Renault Captur - BMW 535i F10 (prev.)
Country flag
Very happy new owners of a jet black Taycan 4S here, picked up our car two days ago at our Porsche Center in the Netherlands. It arrived quite quickly and on the scheduled delivery date(10 August 2020). Production took about two months.
Below a couple of pictures of the completely clean and new car! I will probably be a little more active in the near future because of emerging questions about the car.
Now, we're going to enjoy the great car!

Porsche Taycan Official Taycan Owners Registry 93FE73BD-7398-4A15-963D-7BD19DEB1293

Last edited:

Jdqt458

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Coupe
Country flag
Very happy new owners of a jet black Taycan 4S here, picked up our car two days ago at our Porsche Center in the Netherlands. It arrived quite quickly and on the scheduled delivery date(10 August 2020). Production took about two months.
Below a couple of pictures of the completely clean and new car! I will probably be a little more active in the near future because of emerging questions about the car.
Now, we're going to enjoy the great car!

93FE73BD-7398-4A15-963D-7BD19DEB1293.jpg
View attachment 7282 View attachment 7281 View attachment 7280
View attachment 7285
Great shots ,
What interior did you go for ?
Any shots ?

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
True, the 4s is not available with this from the factory. I was disappointed that there are no turbo wings on the sports design package.
That is why we have ordered the turbo wings separately and have them fitted by our Porsche dealer.

The wings just finish the car, and the high-gloss line also continues nicely

grtz Jan
Hi.
Is the Turbo front an attachment or is it a whole new front lower end.?

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Taycan 4 S Dolomite silver, 14 way ventilated seats, panoramic roof, 93 KW battery, RAS, innodrive/ACC, park assist/surround view, 150 KW charger, LCA, folding mirrors.
Porsche Taycan Official Taycan Owners Registry our taycan at dealership bad headlight still side view.JPG
Porsche Taycan Official Taycan Owners Registry our taycan at dealership front view bad headlight still.JPG