Mikegrr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sl550, corvette c7
Country flag
Today I ordered a Taycan in Gentian blue with a black/chalk interior and 21" Mission E wheels and Premium Package
Porsche Taycan Ok, Pulled the trigger today on a Taycan Taycan Gentian-chalk-21 mission wheels
. It's supposed to be a February build and May delivery, but I'll believe that when I see it.
How do you track the build and shipping?
Sponsored

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Today I ordered a Taycan in Gentian blue with a black/chalk interior and 21" Mission E wheels and Premium Package
Taycan Gentian-chalk-21 mission wheels.jpg
. It's supposed to be a February build and May delivery, but I'll believe that when I see it.
With your Porsche account and Track Your Dream, once the dealer has entered the order information.

Mine has changed several times and it can take some time before configuration changes show up in the application. You can also download the Porsche App and that will provide some information as well as a link to TYD.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
congrats.

Pennyroyal

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan RWD, 2022 Mercedes GLC
Country flag
Nice color! Congrats. Porsche of Naples?

OP
OP

Mikegrr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Actually this is for the time I spend in PA, so I used Porsche of the Main Line near Phila. I will use it in the warmer months when I am in PA. The salesman , Eric, was extremely helpful and not pushy.

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Actually this is for the time I spend in PA, so I used Porsche of the Main Line near Phila. I will use it in the warmer months when I am in PA. The salesman , Eric, was extremely helpful and not pushy.
so when I see Gentian Blue Taycan in Avalon next summer… probably yours?

DANgerous

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Congrats, it’s a truly agonising wait. On the plus side, but the time you get it you will have read up pretty much everything you would want or need to know. You have time!!!

rcsting

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
‘Congrats. I ordered mine from Erik last month. will be taking delivery at PECLA.

HeTakesThatFivePercent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
Great looking build! Is that a 4S? Mine is exactly the same, except I went with standard black instead of the blue.

OP
OP

Mikegrr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great looking build! Is that a 4S? Mine is exactly the same, except I went with standard black instead of the blue.
Nope I’m too cheap for the 4s….it’s not a year round car for me. Does anyone get the fancy stitching? I really like the open wheels. I guess you do too.

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (2022)
Country flag
Welcome to the club!

While I am aware it’s personal preference, I just really don’t like the colour combination here. It looks too much like a Tesla in my opinion.

rcsting

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I thought he was great. Sorry, what is ‘PECLA’?
‘Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles. You can take delivery there or their Atlanta location. Includes delivery, a meal and 90 minutes on their track with a driving instructor.

OP
OP

Mikegrr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Welcome to the club!

While I am aware it’s personal preference, I just really don’t like the colour combination here. It looks too much like a Tesla in my opinion.
No problem, it works for me. I e always had dark interiors so I wanted an airy feeling.
Sponsored