OMG I finally got an allocation!

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
According to my SA, it's the last Taycan to be built for their dealership this year. Ordered in March and was told "September". Then in June I was told about production delays pushing my build into "Early 2023". So getting this news today was certainly shocking but welcome.

The one concession is that this allocation cannot have VLC roof as I originally spec'd due to parts shortages, and if I still wanted the VLC roof, there was no ETA on it in sight, and it could be another year. But no other changes to my build aside from no VLC roof, so I'll have to settle for the regular fixed glass pano roof.

October build. And already showing a freeze date of this week on Porsche App - Track My Dream.

2023 Taycan GTS in Chalk over bordeaux/black and a bunch of other options.

I should have it before the end of the year... hopefully. Excited.
Sponsored

Rob28

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Lexus NX350 (Wife's)
Country flag
Congrats! Same spec as mine chalk GTS on Bordeaux/black. I hope you got the Bordeaux seatbelts - they look awesome!

Redhot2474

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
That’s great , metallic white GTS here with chalk/black interior. According to track my dream Dec 12th 👍

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
According to my SA, it's the last Taycan to be built for their dealership this year. Ordered in March and was told "September". Then in June I was told about production delays pushing my build into "Early 2023". So getting this news today was certainly shocking but welcome.

The one concession is that this allocation cannot have VLC roof as I originally spec'd due to parts shortages, and if I still wanted the VLC roof, there was no ETA on it in sight, and it could be another year. But no other changes to my build aside from no VLC roof, so I'll have to settle for the regular fixed glass pano roof.

October build. And already showing a freeze date of this week on Porsche App - Track My Dream.

2023 Taycan GTS in Chalk over bordeaux/black and a bunch of other options.

I should have it before the end of the year... hopefully. Excited.
Congratulations! That’s great to hear. Good luck and I’m sure we’ll all be looking forward to your posts during and after the build process.
Sponsored