One in ten Taycan owners member of this forum?

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
If I get it right, this forum has about 2,200 registered members? Even if some of us are still waiting for our Taycans to be delivered or are still on the fence whether to order one or not, that would mean that about one in ten owners of every Taycan sold is a forum member. Thanks again to @Administrator for keeping it all together. Excellent job!
Sponsored

arijaycomet

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Speculation here but... some of those may be bots. Some of those users may be folks who own competitive produces and are doing research and/or future owners just doing shopping. But even if half of the user base are legit Taycan owners, that is still a darn good % of owners!

Anil

First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hey guys. I'm a new member, having taken delivery of my Taycan 4S with performance battery last weekend. Done 200 miles in it so far and it is without question the finest car I have ever driven. The special feeling of getting into the pre-heated car and driving off in this cold weather cannot be put into words. The sports sound is fantastic, anyone speccing a Taycan should add this option, it's like being in a space ship! Well done Porsche designers, you have built a miracle machine here. I forgive you for giving me a glove compartment the size of a letterbox and a centre console lid that doesn't stay open. Minor nuisances that I can happily live with!

This forum has been incredibly helpful to me, from the moment I specced my car to after delivery. There is no better place to get information on the car than through this great forum - well done all fellow Taycan owners and I'm happy to finally join the Taycan owners club after a 4 month wait for the car to arrive!

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
Speculation here but... some of those may be bots. Some of those users may be folks who own competitive produces and are doing research and/or future owners just doing shopping. But even if half of the user base are legit Taycan owners, that is still a darn good % of owners!
I know I'm a bot...

OP
OP
Kingske

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
I know I'm a bot...
That makes two of us. I once got a DNA analysis kit from 23&me for a present. Upon submitting my saliva sample, I got sent a new one with a reply that the company was not able to detect any human DNA in my sample. After I sent them a second sample, they gave up and refunded me.
Sponsored