Online radio disappeared - can anybody tell me why?

TSS

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Countach, Diablo SE30, Taycan Turbo, Lamborghini 5C
Country flag
2 days ago I had online radio in my car. Today it has completely disappeared and there is not even an icon for it. WTF is going on?

Can anybody suggest what the problem is? I haven’t changed any setting as far as I know.
Sponsored

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Possible causes (not a complete list):
1) Your PCM does not think you are logged in - so it can't validate that you have this feature

2) Your PCM is not communicating with the outside world

3) Somehow this particular feature has been deactivated (Connect Services and Privacy)

In all cases, you should see in Connect Services and Privacy that this feature (and potentially several others) show as inactive or contract invalid or terms and conditions not accepted.

OP
OP
TSS

TSS

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Countach, Diablo SE30, Taycan Turbo, Lamborghini 5C
Country flag
Possible causes (not a complete list):
1) Your PCM does not think you are logged in - so it can't validate that you have this feature

2) Your PCM is not communicating with the outside world

3) Somehow this particular feature has been deactivated (Connect Services and Privacy)

In all cases, you should see in Connect Services and Privacy that this feature (and potentially several others) show as inactive or contract invalid or terms and conditions not accepted.
Thanks. I'll take a look in Connect Services and Privacy. But number 2) in your list could be the problem too as most of the time the Connect App doesn't work and I get either a "Vehicle not accessible" or "No connection to PCM" message. So probably the PCM has decided not to talk to the outside world. ?
Sponsored