Grahamtaylor

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I just logged on to the Porsche Connect Portal to quickly check my state of charge and noticed a Green Cloud Icon which looked like a download button on the Home Screen (to the right of the car image). When I click it I'm presented with an animation and the message 'Online software update active. Updates will be installed automatically'. I've not checked in the car yet but has anyone else experienced this and if so any idea which update is being deployed at the moment?

Porsche Taycan Online Software Update Active - Porsche Connect Portal IMG_0556

Porsche Taycan Online Software Update Active - Porsche Connect Portal IMG_0557

Colin the Best

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Coupé Hybrid / 21 Taycan 4s perf.batt.plus
Country flag
Same message and same question....by the way, the dealer told me that there will be a new software update next weeks but not yet clear, if OAT or other...?

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have enabled that months ago. So far I have received only map and infotainment updates. In fact, yesterday I received 11 infotainment updates.

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
I have enabled that months ago. So far I have received only map and infotainment updates. In fact, yesterday I received 11 infotainment updates.
Me too. I reviewed 11 updates the other day. Infotainment ones only though - weather, news, etc. Since those updates though the car doesn’t remember my HUD last setting.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
So it's just telling you that online updates are activated in the PCM and not that there are updates available or active - nothing to get overly excited about.

I think the portal was updated in the past 2 weeks when this appeared.

OP
OP

Grahamtaylor

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
So it's just telling you that online updates are activated in the PCM and not that there are updates available or active - nothing to get overly excited about.

I think the portal was updated in the past 2 weeks when this appeared.
Is that fact or an educated guess?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Well I've had it for a week now and no new notifications on the PCM to advise of any software updates, so yes I think I'm correct.

Acid test is to disable online updates and see what happens.

benver

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I heard from PC Rotterdam that Porsche is busy updating the connect website back-end. I did notice that the FoD additions became available again for me, so I took a subscription on the Porsche Innodrive and active lane keeping (both free for 3 months) on Friday evening, but until now haven't appeared in the car. I did follow the procedure that is described. Maybe something has to be done by Porsche manually, which hopefully means it will become available on Monday.

Njsimons13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (on order), Taycan 4s, Q8, SQ5
Country flag
I heard from PC Rotterdam that Porsche is busy updating the connect website back-end. I did notice that the FoD additions became available again for me, so I took a subscription on the Porsche Innodrive and active lane keeping (both free for 3 months) on Friday evening, but until now haven't appeared in the car. I did follow the procedure that is described. Maybe something has to be done by Porsche manually, which hopefully means it will become available on Monday.
It’s not active immediately has to be downloaded to the car may take a day or two.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
There are also issues with the portal this morning when looking at Services - online updates

Porsche Taycan Online Software Update Active - Porsche Connect Portal Screenshot_20210530-084323_Chrome

OP
OP

Grahamtaylor

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Yes I noticed that yesterday. Looks like some backend changes being rolled out.