tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
Country flag
When I lock or unlock my doors with key, I noticed only my driver's side front lights blink when armed/unarmed. The passenger side front lights do nothing. Both rears works. I validated that both blinkers work on turn signal but ONLY driver side fronts blink when alarm is armed/disarmed. Anyone else experience this and/or help explain it?
Sponsored

OP
OP
tomdfw1

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When I lock or unlock my doors with key, I noticed only my driver's side front lights blink when armed/unarmed. The passenger side front lights do nothing. Both rears works. I validated that both blinkers work on turn signal but ONLY driver side fronts blink when alarm is armed/disarmed. Anyone else experience this and/or help explain it?

Attachments

OP
OP
tomdfw1

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Attachments

OP
OP
tomdfw1

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I concluded an answer on this issue. It seems the flashing lights or lack of it is indeed a correct response...here is why.

1) When alarm is activated outside my garage the alarm goes off ALL the time sporadically. Porsche doesn't know why but had similar problem with Macan early on. My sales guy says it is the wind over windshield. You can disarm internal alarm by double clicking the lock on key...or by turning off the car and a "Goodbye" box pops up on screen and has a check box to disarm internal monitoring.
2)When outside, locking or unlocking car, the passenger front light does not blink like the driver and rears do many times.
3) When turning off interior monitoring the alarm blinking lights work as normal.
4) The alarm going off and blinking light issue when car is in garage seems to go away.

Conclusion: The issue with blinking light seems to be that the internal monitoring knows something is wrong and thus when you lock the doors, it is telling you this by only blinking driver front light and not passenger light. If it doesn't sense a trip, it will flash properly.

This is my .02 and guess but seems to hold true.
Sponsored