First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Acura MDX, Mini Cooper
Country flag
Horrible financial decision.
Wonderful life decision.

I find excuses to go for a drive. I absolutely love my car, minor irritations and all (though the f’ing trunk popping back up because a whiff of resistance...that’s not a minor irritation!). Patience is the hard part. Joy ensues for a log time! Congratulations

OP

Satyricon

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s CT
Country flag
Wonderful life decision.

I find excuses to go for a drive. I absolutely love my car, minor irritations and all (though the f’ing trunk popping back up because a whiff of resistance...that’s not a minor irritation!). Patience is the hard part. Joy ensues for a log time! Congratulations
Yup. Probably worst investment i’ve ever made 😀 still can’t wait, hope that the production proces has matured by now though...

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2
Country flag
Wonderful life decision.

Life is too short to not drive a Porsche. I too find excuses to drive as much as possible. Driving and detailing are my therapy.

Advertisement

ZYRUS

Advertisement