Our new Taycan RWD

F16HTON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Carrera, Taycan RWD
Country flag
Yesterday was delivery day for our new Taycan RWD. My wife spec'd the car with premium package, 14 way seats, full carbon interior options, bordeaux red seat belts and sports chrono dial, SportDesign package in carbon fiber and exterior mirrors in carbon fiber.

We also went with aftermarket matte dark metallic bronze Vorsteiner VFF-109 wheels 21x9.5 front and 21x11.5 rear wrapped in Pirelli NFO electric spec tires, I'll be installing the CETE ASC module to customize the vehicle ride height and paint protection is in order.

Car arrived exactly as how she wanted and the delivery experience was very special as they hosted a small birthday get together for her.

Porsche Taycan Our new Taycan RWD hs8xa03
Sponsored

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Car arrived exactly as how she wanted and the delivery experience was very special as they hosted a small birthday get together for her.

hs8xa03.jpg
Congrats! Why are these Taycans looking so good?

JonasOfNorway

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Yesterday was delivery day for our new Taycan RWD. My wife spec'd the car with premium package, 14 way seats, full carbon interior options, bordeaux red seat belts and sports chrono dial, SportDesign package in carbon fiber and exterior mirrors in carbon fiber.

We also went with aftermarket matte dark metallic bronze Vorsteiner VFF-109 wheels 21x9.5 front and 21x11.5 rear wrapped in Pirelli NFO electric spec tires, I'll be installing the CETE ASC module to customize the vehicle ride height and paint protection is in order.

hs8xa03.jpg
Congratz! Waiting for that Cete install walktrough i hope is comming :)

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
Congrats! I love the Taycan in red! The Taycan is the closest thing you can buy to a 4 door sports car and the red just emphasizes that even more. Did you spec the air suspension? I ask because the ride height looks perfect whereas in previous vids and pics of the RWD w/ steel springs the ride height looked a bit high.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC

OP
OP
F16HTON

F16HTON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Carrera, Taycan RWD
Country flag
Congrats! I love the Taycan in red! The Taycan is the closest thing you can buy to a 4 door sports car and the red just emphasizes that even more. Did you spec the air suspension? I ask because the ride height looks perfect whereas in previous vids and pics of the RWD w/ steel springs the ride height looked a bit high.
Yes, car is spec'd with the air suspension.

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Very good picture, very good choice of car :).
Sponsored