grahamsimmonds

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Earlier this year we spent 5 weeks on holiday on the West Coast of Scotland and my videographer son came and joined us for a week. This video is the product of his stay where we spent a day filming my car. He is a licensed drone pilot and most of the time sat in the back seat of the car whilst controlling the drone and instructing me on how to drive!

This is mostly filmed on a single track road just outside of Arisaig. You can see the house we were staying in which has no grid power and the water comes from a stream running down the hill beside it. Fortunately Arisaig has a fast charger which kept me going. You can also see Eigg, one of the Inner Hebrides in some of the shots.

The thing that struck me about this video is how well the mamba green colour blends in with its surroundings. I hope you enjoy it.

Sponsored

R88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S (sold)
Country flag
Ah man, you're getting me even more excited for my mamba Turbo S coming in October. Now I just wish I still lived in Europe to drive it.

hkarthik

First Name
Karthik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S White
Country flag
Truly amazing video and very inspiring! Love how the mambo green looks in the highlands!

Yves_0016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S Performance Plus
Country flag
Very nice! Beautifull car and country!

Question: how are the charging facilities in the Highlands? Could you risk for instance the Northcoast 500?