Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
Right? Pretty good build too honestly.
For sure! She definitely made the right choice. I’m sure the M3 would have suited her fine for awhile but she just upgraded to a car that’s multiple X’s better quality, ride etc for not much more than she would have spent on M3.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
hmmmm -

quite a bit slower than even a standard Model 3
no 400V/150kW option - slow supercharging for you!
PMCC (OMG) we all know how that goes…
no OTA updates…

but way way better build quality vs. a Model 3- not sure it's an upgrade, but it could be sideways with a small positive bias…CPO is a good thing…

Porsche Taycan Out of Spec Youtuber takes delivery of Taycan: Deciding To Buy A Used Taycan Over A New Model 3 Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 7.18.52 AM

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
quite a bit slower than even a standard Model 3
no 400V/150kW option - slow supercharging for you!
PMCC (OMG) we all know how that goes…
no OTA updates…
Don't we get OTA updates since the big update?

All in all I say it's still better than the Model 3, because Porsche.

e92er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I can’t watch his videos. Just feels like he takes a loooong time to make any points. I appreciate his knowledge and experience but a cliffnotes version would be helpful!

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
You are all missing the elephant in the room!
In the video he released before this one he announces they have been 'dating for months' but they prefer to keep their relationship private. The irony of this contradiction seemed entirely lost on them.

He was making videos with his last Mrs in the cold snap in Colorado only a few weeks ago?
I feel 'dating' is a euphemism in this context.

I like the spec and love Neptune Blue.
The big thing missing is Air Suspension.
2.5 tonne, 5000lb EVs need Air Suspension.

CarbonTax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I like the spec and love Neptune Blue.
The big thing missing is Air Suspension.
2.5 tonne, 5000lb EVs need Air Suspension.
Porsche OE springs suit me just fine, don't track it or drive smooth thoroughfares at high speed (21st century infrastructure problems)...

OP
OP

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Out of Spec youtube team owning Taycans -- rather than just driving loaners to review -- is a good thing.
Out of Spec is a big megavideophone in the online EV world: 150,000 subscribers. The delivery day video posted above has 60,000 views.
Kyle Connor has a GTS on order. What they share as Taycan owners has a much bigger reach than any online owners' forum. If their impressions are good, it's good for the brand. If their impressions are bad, it's bad for the brand.

Porsche will figure that out, if it hasn't already.

I wonder if her 2021 has a new heater....

Bill33525

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘24 Q8 ETron 55 SUV, '22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Good look'n Blonde in a Taycan, she will be getting a lot of looks out on the road!

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
Out of Spec youtube team owning Taycans -- rather than just driving loaners to review -- is a good thing.
Out of Spec is a big megavideophone in the online EV world: 150,000 subscribers. The delivery day video posted above has 60,000 views.
Kyle Connor has a GTS on order. What they share as Taycan owners has a much bigger reach than any online owners' forum. If their impressions are good, it's good for the brand. If their impressions are bad, it's bad for the brand.

Porsche will figure that out, if it hasn't already.

I wonder if her 2021 has a new heater....

I am going to take the flip side of that coin.

I am not sure Porsche gives a crap about Kyle Connor. Porsche is not Rivian. They are not accelerating his "order" to get a vehicle into his hands. Also, do we know for sure he has an "order" for a GTS in? Does not seem like he even has an allocation since he would have made a video of him picking out the options for his vehicle. He may be on some dealer waiting list for an allocation, but there is a big difference between a dealer order waiting list and actually having an allocation to build. If Porsche truly cared about Kyle Connor's vehicle opinions and he was serious about owning a Porsche, he would have one by now. There are a number of other Youtube car reviewers who have made videos about Taycan's they have purchased for their own use, if they can get one why can't Connor? Proof is in the pudding.

Porsche's global buyer demographic is going to be very different than the vast majority of the people who follow his channels. His opinions on the Taycan will have a minimal impact on the brand, if any. He occasionally has some decent content, but let's not overplay the importance of Kyle Connor to Porsche.

Finally, upgrading the blonde women in your videos and putting her in a Taycan will not move the needle for Porsche brand loyalty nor affect Porsche's overall bottom line.
Sponsored