Paint to sample - any photos of Oslo blue or turquoise please?

Blondie

First Name
Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi I’ve ordered my 4s but finding it really difficult to find accurate photos of paint to sample. I’m looking for a car that is close to teal which the Oslo blue might be but I might be safer with turquoise? Grateful for any photos that you might have…. Thanks in advance
Sponsored

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Hi I’ve ordered my 4s but finding it really difficult to find accurate photos of paint to sample. I’m looking for a car that is close to teal which the Oslo blue might be but I might be safer with turquoise? Grateful for any photos that you might have…. Thanks in advance
Won't help you with Taycan...... but check this out-

www.rennbow.org

OP
OP

Blondie

First Name
Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Won't help you with Taycan...... but check this out-

www.rennbow.org
Thank you that is helpful to see the colours - think the Oslo blue should work and the turquoise too light from these photos. Hopefully there are some taycans in this group in these colours :)

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Thank you that is helpful to see the colours - think the Oslo blue should work and the turquoise too light from these photos. Hopefully there are some taycans in this group in these colours :)
Paint to sample only was released for the Taycan about 4 months ago....... so even if people had ordered it right away they probably wouldn't even yet have their cars yet with PTS lead time......

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
OP
OP

Blondie

First Name
Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thank you - I find the colours look different in all of the photos. This looks very blue (almost like the Neptune) but in other photos it looks more teal like. Will see if more photos come up before I need to finalise my build :)

Thanks for your help
That's the problem - cameras tend to over-saturate - red is a real problem to get a true to life picture.

I saw an Oslo Blue 911 GT2 RS at a dealership in the flesh and it does look quite different to the photos. It is a great colour and teal is a closer approximation and looks nothing like Neptune.

Ask your dealer as they may have painted colour swatches in each of the standard PTS colours that you could look at. Still not as good as seeing a physical car but may help your decision making a little.

OP
OP

Blondie

First Name
Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
That's the problem - cameras tend to over-saturate - red is a real problem to get a true to life picture.

I saw an Oslo Blue 911 GT2 RS at a dealership in the flesh and it does look quite different to the photos. It is a great colour and teal is a closer approximation and looks nothing like Neptune.

Ask your dealer as they may have painted colour swatches in each of the standard PTS colours that you could look at. Still not as good as seeing a physical car but may help your decision making a little.
Thank you. The dealer is going to let me know if they get any Oslo or turquoise in so I can take a look. Thanks for your advice
Sponsored